Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Groups with no one in them o_0 - Minitokyo

Groups with no one in them o_0

What should MT do with "blank" groups?

Delete them if the group has no admin or mod in a certain time
11 votes
Nothing leave them like that!!!
1 votes
I don't know, good question
0 votes
Give them to a member?? o_0???
1 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I searched the forum and no thread is like this one ^_^

I browse a lot in MT, and I while I browse the Group section I see that many groups have
no Administrator nor Moderators and I wonder, should they be deleted? I mean no ones there?!?!
And I've seen groups that people want to join, but can't because the group doesn't have
Administrator/Moderators...

SO I ask the question!
What do you MT members think? I've read the MT Policy and I found nothing in this matter...
>_<

I know been a Group Admin is not easy, but If you CAN'T take care of a group you shouldn't make it,
or you should at least leave it in the hands of someone that can!

And here are some groups that I like to call "blank" groups:
**"blank groups"= no one is a Admin/Mod**

- This one obviosly was made to play around = rtyubtyh
- sos-brigade
- Crushness
- HeavySonataArctica

and other groups like that ~_~

Well I want to know about you guys, what do you think?

I think they should delete them after 3 months. I don't know how much room they take up, but more room for pics!

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I think that the Staff should get rid of those kind of Groups... Whats the point of having them? So we have more room to do other things!

I agree if there aren't no one is keeping the group alive or any adm or mod. I don't see reason to have them there in the first place? just as Inuyasha-FAN say "Whats the point of having them?"

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Quote by U2nekofanI think they should delete them after 3 months. I don't know how much room they take up, but more room for pics!

I agree with you on the 3 month time!
that seems logical, I mean if you don't do anything for 3 month {by this I mean no Admin nor Mod}
the group should be deleted ^_^

~lunagata~

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

give it to a member that really is for the group at least if there is...

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Actually there WAS a thread on this.

Want to revive an abandoned group for free?

Quote by SheqelQuite a number of groups have been abandoned by its admins and mods.
Also creation of a new group costs credits. If you see any group which is abandoned by its administrators, you can become admin if it (for free at the moment even). Post applications here. You'll have to be a member of the group before I can promote you (aspirant member is good enough). I will delete posts after the application has been processed

Hence you request it. If it's a dead group and you want to revive it, you shall be adminned.

As for "if you can't take care of a group don't make it" that's the whole point of making a group cost credits to create: most inactive groups are likely to be those created in Mt2 when making groups were virtually free once you hit level 20.

Groups will NOT be deleted! It's the same concept as a member username and profile page: they stay on the system. And as for how much 'room' these pages take, apparently they take up not a lot of room at all. The only things that take up space on Minitokyo are images such as gallery items, avatars and signatures- not pages.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by kuroimisaActually there WAS a thread on this.

Want to revive an abandoned group for free?

Quote by SheqelQuite a number of groups have been abandoned by its admins and mods.
Also creation of a new group costs credits. If you see any group which is abandoned by its administrators, you can become admin if it (for free at the moment even). Post applications here. You'll have to be a member of the group before I can promote you (aspirant member is good enough). I will delete posts after the application has been processed

Hence you request it. If it's a dead group and you want to revive it, you shall be adminned.

As for "if you can't take care of a group don't make it" that's the whole point of making a group cost credits to create: most inactive groups are likely to be those created in Mt2 when making groups were virtually free once you hit level 20.

Groups will NOT be deleted! It's the same concept as a member username and profile page: they stay on the system. And as for how much 'room' these pages take, apparently they take up not a lot of room at all. The only things that take up space on Minitokyo are images such as gallery items, avatars and signatures- not pages.

Please use the above thread instead. =)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.