Live-action Witch Hunter Robin in production.

Tagged under Plus Anima

page 1 of 1 4 total items

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

Cancel

I was told over the Anime News Network that a director name Roy Lee was producing a live action series based off of the Anime Witch Hunter Robin. I was also told that a live-action Battle Angel, directed by James Cameron, was in the making also. And another Anime, Neon Genesis Evangelion is being worked on as well. Weta Workshops has already begun making concept art for it. I aquired this information from The Anime News Network. And I just wanted to know what MT thought about all of these Animes being brought into live-action. Do you think they will be good, or do you think some things are just better left alone? Me, I'm hoping that they at least stick to the original storylines. I kinda wish that they would just leave them alone too.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

• Jun 02, 2006

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

Cancel

For Witch Hunter Robin, I've never seen all of it, but from what I've seen it can make a good live action movie...

As for Evangelion,
http://gendou.com/forum/thread.php?thr=6459

• Jun 02, 2006

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

Cancel

personally, some things are better left alone....i mean i dunno...for those people who aint familiar with anime, or the two series..if the live action ones are not well directed then...

i don think they can mess too much with witch hunter robin...since its mostly action, dialogue, more action....but evangelion....im not sure. theyre gonna screw them both i know...like they did cardcaptor sakura! cardcaptors is such a disaster -_-

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

Cancel

Nice one Rue-chan..

Also, if the were to make a live-action of Robin, I could imagine watching La Femme Nikita again..

For Evangelion, I just hope that it isn't like my worst nightmare (Ultraman?)..

If you wanna find a guy who doesn't like naked girls. Go look for Prince Charming in some fairy tales!! ~ Ichitaka Seto

• Jun 12, 2006

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.