Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anger Management Help - Minitokyo

Anger Management Help

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

My family just pissed the s--- out of me and I am unable to do my school work now.

To be more discriptive, I have the urge to kill something and just about anything will do. Are there any nonviolent ways to do this and quick, that you people know of?

cherrybombgurl

cherrybombgurl

Daisuki ^w^

take your anger out on a pillow I saw it on a show

Signature Image
~Sayonara ^_^

Tried that, and I tried the mattress. My desk, as well.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

hmm... drinking is a solution if you are legal. I suggest going out there to take a walk and some fresh air, frustration and anger only leads to explosive behavior, if you do not calm down, it never works.
best way for you now is to take a walk and think nothing.
or if you dare, go to some park, tear something apart, bring your own newspaper etc for the fun.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

cherrybombgurl

cherrybombgurl

Daisuki ^w^

you should try talking to someone it thats the best solution

Signature Image
~Sayonara ^_^

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

The best way i know is to dash = take a run till you get so tired and out of breath you can't do nothing more than collapse...
Another way is to just go out and shout. I've always wanted to try that one, but i'd have to find a place where there's nobody, otherwise i'd be a bit embarrassed... but maybe if there are ppl around, you'll feel even more relieved from your anger !

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Talking to someone is good...

...how about sleeping it off. I find that a little sleep can help alleviate the frustration.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Tried the talking to someone else thing, he told me to focus it into something "constructive", though all the examples of his swings were abou as destructive as I would come up with.

Sleeping it off, not a very good iddea for me. As i have a mountain of homework left to do for tomorrow and there's less than 6 hours between the time I get up and the time I will be able to fal asleep.

Running, kinda late for that.

I'll try all that dashing tomorrow. I know, that I'll be on a very short fuse tomorrow at school. Though, right now, I seemed to have calmed down a bit. After, causing a ruccus and tearing apart my room to pieces. And nearly going beserk and destroying all that in the process.

Well, anyway, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. And I hope that I won't necessarily have to use it.

the best thing to do if you're a person who gets angry alot or easily is start punching like boxing training. Exercising helps you release your stress and anger.

lol if you're interested use your anger and train hard and maybe you could fight in the UFC =D

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

I've noticed that what helps me calm down, is talk to my friends on MSN while listening to fast-spaced music really loud, because not only will I sort out my problems by talking, I'll take out my anger by tapping on my keyboard so hard it hurts XD

Or just play some game with violence and go berserk XD

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Usually to calm myself down when I'm angry, I have to do something relaxing. Take a long hot shower, read a book, go for a walk, play a video game, watch a funny movie, etc. Just anything that will help relax me and take my mind off things.

Some of these other things will help too, like going for a run, or even just screaming as loud as you can (I've done that before too). You'd be surprised how much it helps.

Hope you feel better man, and I'm sorry I'm not around more to talk with you.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

well i think you might have hard this alot but here i go anyways. i usually talk to someone about it. someone i really trust. i find that it usually helps when i talk to someone about whats going on. i also make sure that they undestand that i dont want their simpathy at all during the conversation that iam having with them. if they understand that then it usually goes well.

ok then next thing that i do but DONT recommend you doing but i do is this. i have a horrible habit of hurting myself when im mad or sad or just engulped by dark passions. i only do this when i find that i can talk to someone. but lets not try that unless its the every last thing you can do to get your mind back on track.

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Yelling out loud never did a thing. (And it was always, strangely enough, accompanied by my fists slamming into something. And it didn't seem to yell out a general Japanese cuss, either.)

I thank you all for replying, but at long last, my anger has calmed. After soundly defeating (or rather crushing) my way to victory in badminto with some super powerful smashes into people. Which was rather satisfying to do, see, and hear. And, yes, one could say I went beserk during that time.

you could beat the sh*t out of some inamonit object, let all your rage come out and not bottle it up, well, or like, go talk to someone, thats what would i do in your position, or just wait it out, and forget about it

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Hm.... If I were you, I would talk to my friends, that usually helps when someone irritates me.

You could also try to focus your anger on something like a hobby like what happened to me. I became a writer because I wasn't really good at expressing myself verbally so I began to write short stories or poems or songs that represent my inner turmoil.

If all else fails, never ever be afraid to cry, because for me, it helped me release my anger more than once!

PAche

PAche

hoarder

well.next time you got that urge, just go take it out on a punching bag.the non-living one.or pick up a sport that requires a lot of energy surges.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

davew30

davew30

I ate mythology and slept

i usually play football with my friends, it helps me to release any anger i have as i am always runnin back and forth and concentrating on the game. helps me forget my problems temporarily and when thye do come back i am usually calmer and can think clearer.

Stop deaths on the road, drive on the pavement!!!

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

How about just ignoring it? Always works for me, and I think its the best solution not to get angry... But if you're pissed off, buy a stress ball and squeeze... Hard!

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Fighting solves everything. "ignore" lol dont listen to them JK =D

LOL!

That's the mos in tune with my fighting spirit I have heard in a while. (okay, maybe since the last time I went out sparring.) Thanks I needed that last one.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

when im angry, i train and hit my 150 lbs punching bag. sparring is also a good idea, but it really depends on the sparring you do too. but yeah id recomend thoses

When I spar, it's not toned down at all. It's "go-for-the throat-kill-the-other-person-if-he-gives-th(...) type of sparing. (with or without weapons, doesn't matter to me.) Though, you get the idea.

And for those that posted recently, thank you for doing so, and i will keep the ideas you give me for future reference.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Quote by Hasaki-KeissiWhen I spar, it's not toned down at all. It's "go-for-the throat-kill-the-other-person-if-he-gives-th(...) type of sparing. (with or without weapons, doesn't matter to me.) Though, you get the idea.

And for those that posted recently, thank you for doing so, and i will keep the ideas you give me for future reference.

then fuck yea! I recomend it all the way! just wondering, are you like a kickboxer, or something like that?

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

grab baseball bat, go outside and beat the living daylights out of the first tree you see. works wonders.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.