Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what names do you usually use in games? - Minitokyo

what names do you usually use in games?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

AiryFaerieAriel

iFALLforYOU;

Quote by somebodyelse
My other favorites: "Already Dead", "Your Mom", basically, any smart-aleck sounding name that'd get on other players' nerves without actually being obscene.
"You got wasted by: Your Mom. Regen in 10 seconds..."

Ha, that's hilarious. Definitely something my friends would do.

As for me, I usually go with Ariel. It's by far my favourite name so might as well use it X-P

I like using names from books I have read. Right now, I have a character on Diablo II called Mandalorean. (from David Eddigs books) Sparhawk was taken.

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

I use the name Atog, NoobAtog, Don'tKillMe, Megatog, MeatAtog, and XelAtog. Basically I use any name then add an Atog at the end.

i'm the only one who use only two names only? xD

Valentine or Joonetsu ;D

Aiz

haha, I usually just go by a few:

Aiz, Aizzie, Aori, Aoriyu

i've been using "no juice1" a lot latley. don't know where i got it.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

i use sukumei, samshir, wog_azn and so on. Man its always random with me but if you ever see samshir or sukumei anywhere you can ask if its me

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

if it was a girl character i would like to use my own name... viekazama or just vie
but if it a male character i usually use....
karasuma ^^ (from school rumble character) - usually in rpg or tactics
keisuke (from initial d) - for racing genre ^^

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Hmm, for RPGs, i cant choose but in MMORPG, i usually use D4RK M@5t3R. Lookin back it sux.

ShinjiRHCP

ShinjiRHCP

***Eva01 pilot***

I use always Shinji, or Marco, my real name!^O^

Galian

Master Ninja

I have a few

Lynx
Galian (its pronounced - gal-ian)
Zero-Impact (nice name when playing a FPS)

MenchiKun

MenchiKun

o.O LIES ITS ALL LIEEES!

My nick Name, Iv had the Nick "Menchi" since excel saga first came out lol i havent changed it =p

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

When playing games I usually use historical names (no, not Napoleon or Hitler or Bush - I'm not short, neither am I insane). My field is around 1000bc. When playing a male avatar or character, I'm either Sennacherib or Tiglath-PileserIII, even Ashurbanipal (all kick-ass Assyrian kings). It always cracks me up during LAN games when people try to pronunce it XD

When playing a female character or avatar, I'm usually Ishtar (goddess of sex and war - go figure!) or, less often, her alias, Astarte.

One of my friends called himself Pielietjies - only beacause thats a naughty word in our language and international players wouldn't know what it means.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Whenever I have to create a character I CREATE IT. Meaning, he or she will have a story of her own and the same with their name. This only apply with online games as with conventional RPG's I just go with the standard name, the exception was .hack were I had to name the user and I didn't felt like putting my name...I just thought Kite was more like the character a "Daisuke" would use :P

As for the characters I have, there are two for pnatasy star online: Saga and Lucielle. I also tried to play once Meine Liebe and called myself "Freederick" but it was pointless as I didn't understand anything they said =_=

Usually i take girls names because i play female characters if it is possible.Its because in the most games,are female characters weaker and the game is a bit more difficult.And mostly it are Sophiona,Sophia,Vivien,....:)

i usually use Bloodhound

Depends for me, some of the time me and my friends will just use stupid ones, otherwise i've been using Esleidon/Luna lately.

cherry12

love,hinata

i often use the member names i have on myspace. OX

did i change alittle?

Afan ftw.

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

i used to use Zeroenna or zeroenna57 if the original was taken
but now i recently thought of Mizukami

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Deus

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Girl Characters: Ashlee, Miyuki, Kitomi and etc
Male Characters: Leezuz or Tenko.

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

I either use... S-a-c-h-i-e-l, but if hyphens aren't allowed then ShinigamiSach... If it's too long, then... Sachi, or some random thing I think of (e.g., Monolith, Moondud, half1337, etc.).

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

I usually like to keep with the default name unless the character does not have one, then i'll name him/her "Feenix" eventhough i know the proper spelling of it, i like my way better and looks nicer. :P

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.