Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what names do you usually use in games? - Minitokyo

what names do you usually use in games?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Modi

Modi

God of battle rage

eh Jimbob joejoe, cancer, fraukor, dedrem, trowen starblinder or angelpain. tho now i seem to have picked up Modi as i have the name in 4 or 5 places over the net.

Komm Susser Tod
the sad wish of a warrior
with noone and nothing
to fight for.

Makenshi, Onimusaru, or Tony which is my real name. XD
As for female names. I would use Kyoko.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Rx or Ryan (my real name)

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

justice
cuz the main character mostly fights for justice.

TIN
my single player game initial, mostly used for console.
luckytintinnz
for games like counter-strike and multiplayer mostly used for PC.

elfwithstick

elfwithstick

im not on much...

i just play warcraft III and my original acct. is "elfwithstick" so i go for something cool with "elf" in front like "elfstorm"

-you can always judge a society by the behavior of it's prisioners
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Baka Neko or Nedved

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

i dont normally use my real name cos i hate it....'maria'..lol...so i usually make up fantasy names...or use the character's names of final fantasy...really fun :D but sometimes u just run out of ideas...thats when u just make up crazy weird ass names..lol :nya: hehe

i use "Shini_Gami" or "66shinigami" if its already taken
i liked the name so i chose it... killing with death gods ^^

Im using Nord or Nordhand in MMORPGs in fps it is nord or veers. in Fighting games it Jan or JN. think I dont have canged nick in 6-7 years now. They have grovn stuck to me >.>

Some times I use 'Vash the Stampede'. Now I prefer '...(blank)... ' or 'Computer Easy' (when im playing dota)

in CS i use i don't remember how to play cs. then, i own every single one of them ..

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

I use Kaelos, Raeon, RaeRae, Shieanyth and other such names ^.^

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

DJ_Zephyr in most FPSs, Zashi Yangyu in RPGs. I've got a few other names I use for alternate characters (Rewyas Tak, Desco Cervetti, L33T M4ST3R, Karis Knighten when going undercover as a female- PH34R T3H CUT3 ON3Z).

My clan name in Jedi Academy is <BD>Zashi<Y>. I often switch to other names when spying on clans we don't like, or when FFAing on other servers.

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

the default name.

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

My name

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.