Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Blood + - Minitokyo

Tagged under Blood+

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

This has become one of my favorite series as of now. I would like to know what you think of it. Please comment on this thread.

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

I've watched about 7 episodes of Blood+ so far. The first episode was really great. The idea behind it is really original. How many episodes are there total? I have about 27 but haven't watched all of them yet. (My attentions have been elsewhere. XD)

Its has 52 episodes. I've only watched up to ep 30 but I really like it. I go for Haji and Saya pairing.

missdeep

missdeep

Love Angel

I love it, such crack.

David FTW.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

ive onli seen the first 17 episodes of blood+ so far, i have 32 in total but hvent seen them all yet, but i relli do like it alot, i also like the pairing of saya and haji :)

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

TomoyoNoBaka

TomoyoNoBaka

Hile, Rukia!

One of my favorite too ^^

Signature Image
I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!
| My Space | J-ROCKERS

What do you guys think is the promise between Saya and Haji?

draculina

draculina

Bladedancer of Dark and Light..

I don't want to be too melodramatic but maybe...her wish is to kill her after everything is "over" (and if this means that all members of her family dies, along with Diva and the rest of the Chiroptera), or (if thats possible) not waking her up if she falls asleep again... I can only imagine something like that tho it's true its a bit against Saya's personality right now..but who knows...anyways I'd love to know what it really is. And sofar this anime rocks my world ppl. I love the soundtrack too......Diva....^^

I also have that feeling that their promise is something unpleasant. But I really wanted Haji and Saya to be together... :(

My favorite^^

draculina

draculina

Hey guys, in case you didn't see them yet:
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2006/06/03/blood-34/

now THAT'S the Saya I was waiting for. I was so excited how they're going to continue the story, I mean there are a few animes becoming dull and boring after the first turning point but this looks awesome.

I love her new outfit lol - and she seems to have forgotten her destiny and place in life - she's not afraid of the chiroptera anymore...I can't wait to see more:P

Yeah. I've read about that too. Saya indeed looks cooler now but I guess along with her looks is a little change of personality. I hope that she or Haji won't die.

draculina

draculina

They don't look like they're dying in my opinion:P Saya get's more tough that was unavoidable. And it's better this way if you think about her goal...she's the savior, destined to free mankind from vampires...she can't run around like a chicken with it's head cut off crying for help, clueless of what to do:)
Tho..I'm quite sure someone will eventually die but it'll have a meaning (or at least I hope so) - and it won't happen in the close future I guess, only at the end of the series.

So yeah you're right I was a bit shallow - only judging by her looks, but I didn't see this episode yet and didn't hear her speak about her feelings:)

There's one thing I'm really interested in tho: how much time do you think passed since Kai and Saya parted? And how did they manage to escape from that sinking ship in the middle of the ocean? o.O :))

Nah I guess we truly don't care unless we see Saya in action ;)

I think a year has passed since Kai and Saya parted.

I wonder if Solomon's gonna betray Diva in protecting Saya. I wanna see that. :D

draculina

draculina

lol I didn't like that guy in the beginning coz I felt like I cannot trust him. But who knows...

Well, I think he's sincere in wanting to save Saya.

owhh blood+ is my top 5 fav anime!
this anime is cool and fantastic!
i only watch it until 30...hm...totally kick!
hagi is saya chevalier or in other words 'knight' that protect saya...hm,riku also saya chevalier(poor young riku)and saya evil sis;DIVA!i hate DIVAA!

spoiler

I wonder if Saya will accept Solomon as her chevalier since Solomon already left Diva since he admits his love for Saya...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Blood+ is easily my favorite anime right now! Too bad the subs are so slow to get out! ^_^' I'm eagerly awaiting episode 39... I wonder what the plotline will be like now with Solomon's confession? (Though I ship SayaxHagi madly...)

(Oh, and if you like Blood+, come check out the Blood+ group!-- link in my sig)

Signature Image

I've watched through 35... It was a year in the time between Saya and Kai have since spoken.... Nothing has explained about how they got off the boat, or what Saya and Haji were up to in the meantime, but like they've explained other stuff with time if we need to know we'll find out
my subber better hurry up and get to it or im gonna bite my nails off for the rest of the series...

BTW, has anyone heard of the series getting a U.S. release?

evilryu979

No Life King

Ep 49!
HOLY CRAP!
Amschel in his true form is HUGE!
Amazing episode!

"Bitch is hardcore!" - Slither

its only up to 50 eps.. its almost have a good ending except for the part which hagi died......... >_< awwww

b3r

b3r

M.I.A

Hagi's death was hardly confirmed. The pink rose placed at Saya's resting place was tied with the blue ribbon Hagi used. Even Kai said that "He (referring to Hagi)... was here?", so it was a high chance that Hagi survived.

Signature Image
I am a member of Colorfull Wallies.

LennethXVII

LennethXVII

BLOOD+

I wonder why they cut the episodes down from 52 to 50 though!>< There were so many mysteries left uncleared.. do you think that they might come up with an OVA or a season 2?:D *hopes*

BLOOD+ is certainly a great great GREAT anime. It's currently the top anime in my list!

The only thing that could kill Haji should only be Diva's blood. The other time when the same thing happened(Solomon making the cliff fall on Haji), Haji survived too! :D[spoiler]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.