who's your fav couple anime character? and why?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Cancel

Well i made this trade because of my sister so freak out about athrun and cagalli. and that freak me out hahahha
so i just wanna know who's yours and why? since i never have any fav. couple :D

cherry12

love,hinata

Cancel

sakura+syaoran. the only honest couple in anime history. right next 2 masaya+ichigo. :D

merged: 06-05-2006 ~ 06:24am

Quote by viekazamaWell i made this trade because of my sister so freak out about athrun and cagalli. and that freak me out hahahha
so i just wanna know who's yours and why? since i never have any fav. couple :D

them 2! XD

did i change alittle?

• Jun 04, 2006
Cancel

Muuum...my fav couple is Kenshin and Kaoru because the love story is made me admire,they're so great couple
The another couple i love that Mianka and Takahome. They are overcome difficulties to live happily. I really adore them.

• Jun 05, 2006
Cancel

I would have to say Yukino Miyazawa x Soichiro Arima of Kare Kano. One of the best romances in anime that I've seen so far.

• Jun 05, 2006

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Cancel

Ah.
I have a few, actually.

lacus x kira
lunamaria x shinn
misaki oujiro [ an honest couple ]
roy x riza
ayato x haruka
roxas x orette
Yukino x Soichiro
Gina x Marco [ porco ]
amon x robin
& vash x meryl

Cancel

the main couple in onegai twins.. the first anime i watched haha and loved it..

• Jun 07, 2006
Cancel

Mostly Inyasha characters

Sango & Miroku... they're a funny couple.
Inuyasha & Kagome
Sesshoumaru & Rin (when she's older)
Howl & Sophie
Chihiro & Haku

• Jun 07, 2006

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Cancel

UH fav thread aren't allow on MT just so you know. They'll mostly likey delete it if they find it.
But I'll answer your question anyway.

My favs:

GS & GSD:
Athrun & Cagalli
Dearka & Miriallia
Shinn & Stellar
Shinn & Lunamaria (only after Stellar dies)

GW:
Heero & Relene

YYH:
Yusuke & Keiko

FMA:
Ed & Winry
Mustang & Riza

And that's all that comes to mind.

• Jun 07, 2006
Cancel

it has to be....sakura and sasuke...from naruto...the perfect couple...oh how i just wish to be her!...shes sooooo cool and hes just...hot! lol..hehe :D

• Jun 07, 2006

ElvishImmortal

ElvishImmortal

Spellweaver

Cancel

Heh, those are all good couples, especially Sakura and Sasuke, although they dont look like theyd get together, especially in the earily episodes. My favorite would have to be Belldandy and Keichi because of their oh-so-unordinary relationship. The guy is fricken going out with a goddess and he has a phobia of touching women. Combine that with the fact that they HAVE to be together, because of a wish, and now u have a very funny storyline. My second choice would be Asuka and Shinji from Evangelion. She wont really admit that they like each other, especially because he is her personal rival, but when fate forces them to need each other, they are more than willing to put aside their differences.

• Jun 07, 2006

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Please keep in mind that when creating threads they should facilitate discussion. Asking members to create a list of favorite anime character couples does not start a meaningful discussion.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.