Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 -= About Honey And Clover =- - Minitokyo

-= About Honey And Clover =-

Tagged under Honey and Clover

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

I love this anime very bery much XD
because no love is always in return as we give
so how do you like this anime?
And I like the last ending theme songs also Waltz by Suneohair so nice~
How much you like this anime?
And who's your fav character from this anime and why?
please let me know XD

I like Morita-san because he's so easy.... going and a bit "BAKA" also he he he but I like the development of other chara as well ;)

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

This anime is really a rare and unique find. At first when I saw it I immediately discovered that this anime was going to be one of my favourite's. Since I'm a college student, all the character's pertained to me and I would have to say takemoto-kun would mostly resemble me lol. I think takemoto-kun and Morita-san are my favourite characters. This anime is one of the funniest anime I've ever seen. So far I'm on episode 19, they're kinda hard to find :\

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

I really love this anime because it keep in close touch with my life. The story is about Yuta Takemoto and his friends in the art school. Their studies ,find job ,relationship in love and friendship was described truthly and clearly . Overall, this series has great story and music is touchy.

I love this anime, kinda relates also with real life which isn't as easy as we always imagine, kind also like the triangle love relations, I hope that Takemoto stays with Hagu and Hagu doesn't decide for Morita, he always bullies her XD

When it comes to the significance of my having been born
The time when I

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

well i dunno why morita san keep bullying hagu, but he really cares about hagu so much. at the first or the begining, morita already buy her a new pair of shoes that on hagu's most wanted list, it might be he find himself a bit difficult to tell her how he feels and besides he knows that takemoto kun also fall in love with her..... but for me myself, it might be yamada san who resembles me much ha ha ha ^_^ since i'm also reckless and could easily gone berserk ha ha ha

morita bullies hagu coz he loves her..
honey and clover focuses more on the friendship part.. only the few last episodes were about the love triangle..
morita is a baka coz he has too many talents..*haha.. :D *
he didnt get develop as much as other characters, coz he always missing doing sumtin to get money.
we know what all the money for in HnC II and how their love triangle evolves...

*wont spoil anyone but..*
y didnt morita stays beside hagu? y must he go n create some art again?

Signature

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

ha ha ha i also wonder what kind of part time job morita san done so he could get that kind of money (what a bunch of money he has) and the funniest part of him that if he bought food we can't count them numbers, dozen..... but kilos? absurd ha ha ha

I love this anime too ..
all the story+chara is cooool
i like yamada ^_^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please do not bump threads that have not been active in over 4 weeks. If you would like to resume discussion please create a new thread. CLOSED.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.