Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Perfect Scene - Minitokyo

The Perfect Scene

page 1 of 1 13 total items

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Let's just say that you can create stories that come true. In them, you can create characters of your own, making them obey anything you do. You can change land into water and water into land. You decide which characters are to die and which are to live. If you had to start a story, what would it start out like?
Mine would be like this:

A drop of water disappears into the swirls of a small pond. I looked up. Surrounding me was a wall of trees, all whispering to each other as the wind flew by. I took a step toward the woods. The trees shivered, as if my presence was a disturbance to this new world. As I edged closer to the darkness hiding behind the trees, I sensed a presence behind me. Frightened a little, I attempted to rush towards the woods, but sharp claws grabbed my shoulder. Fiercely, I turned around, shocked. No one was there...

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Strolling down the frigid outdoor corrider muttering endlessly to myself, I often wonder if life is worth living. Walking near the door to the main lobby, I saw a glimpse of a beautiful but sad maiden who is briskly walking by and away. Despite her sad behaviour she was quite charming and entice me to follow and dare I say... Beautiful?

I hope thats good i made it up

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Don't mind me, I have a bad imagination.

I woke up, and looked out the balcony. There she was, the girl of my dreams, outside, gardening. I could never get her attention, and I still didn't know if she knew I existed. I pulled on a shirt and some jeans, and had some breakfast. The thought of the girl was tearing at my heart, and I continually had to force myself to put her out of my mind.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

autumnchill

autumnchill

its ok...those are great

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

My veins were pulsating. I stood there, in the middle of a crowded mall, utterly bewildered. I stared down at my hands, hands that had once been like paper now pulsated with life. My muscles were stronger, my mind was sharper; and it was then that I knew. Before me was a goddess, no the goddess... Her hair a vibrant blond, her eyes a shimmering cerulean, her lips a soft shade of scarlet. The world around me slowed to a crawl and I gulped, too afraid and too stunned to move.
But it was my good fortune that she moved to me...

yeah, that was kinda off the top of my head. I'd have to but more thought into it before it could be perfected

autumnchill

autumnchill

kool...i never actually knew people here could write stuff...you know what i mean
these are really kool! i like them!

Well, I guess I could make up something:

As I lay striken wih pain, the conflagration around me roaring in my ears. With a great amount of valor, a young girl threw herself into the fire. She incinerated, but the conflagration disipated into thin air. Now unconscious, she whispered into my ear, "You are my everything....". I suddenly awake to see her vibrant smile in the heavenly light. Slowly I rose to my feet and with great tenderness gently put my lips to hers.

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

autumnchill

autumnchill

awww...that's so nice!
im not trying to be mocking or anything...i honestly say that that is a really nice little um...story
does anybody here write poems?

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

me!!!! i write peotry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz, autumn..... ^-^

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Quote by autumnchill????????????????????????????????????????????????????????(...) confused...................................................................(...) hard*

On Topic: umm. my imagining is wacko.
Off topic: autumn. i hope u haven't been breaking the 64 character limit rule. seeing as how u put so many ?'s and .'s. XD

autumnchill

autumnchill

I'm really really really really really really really confused in what izarathustra is saying...
And I'm sorry if I put too many ?'s and .'s for your comfort paolo...I was just really confused..AS always!

Quote by autumnchillI'm really really really really really really really confused in what izarathustra is saying...
And I'm sorry if I put too many ?'s and .'s for your comfort paolo...I was just really confused..AS always!

its all rite. *hugs*. ur also my lil sis autumn. :)

autumnchill

autumnchill

thanks paolo! *hugs back* this is the first time i have ever hugged someone on the inernet...:)

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.