Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What to do...? - Minitokyo

What to do...?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I don't know if any of you remember, but a month or two ago, I posted about a guy I'm really friends with and had confused feelings for him.

Well, now, I realized I loved him. But, first, I'm unsure what he feels towards me, second, he has a girlfriend...

What should I do? I feel tormented to not being able to tell him because he has a girlfriend, and yet I know that if I do tell him, he'll either not be friends with me again, or at least some big problem will happen because he has a girlfriend and he likes her a lot.

What do you think I should do? ... Nothing?

If you really do love him then i think you shouldn`t be a third party of his relation cause this might hurt both of you and even yourself are afraid of him not being friends with you so why not staying friends... I knw you want to speak out your feelings but if you really do love him then watching him happy , you yourself should also be happy isn`t it ? And if you really do love him you can tell him but i hope you don`t force him to tell you the answer, just tell him how you feel and wanted remain friend even if he does not accept...

I try to tell myself that, but it's hard to be happy to see someone you love happy with someone else... that's why it hurts me, but since I'm afraid of ruining the friendship, I'm afraid of telling him, even if I tell him that I want to remain friends; things are bound to change if I do confess.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

you wait until they break up, which will inevidably happen and then.....well, you take it from there. Just make sure he likes you before hand, because you NEVER EVER NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING IT IS want to be 'the rebound girl'.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

you can wait until he breaks up with his girlfriend before you ask. but i really dont suggest this because then he could just be uding you and that is defiently not a good thing. after all you dont want to be a rebond like Shadowdawn suggested.

you could just ask him now. i dont really see whats wrong with that. his girlfreind doesnt have to know about. just keep it between you and him. plus i think that it is better to tell him. i mean that's what i would do and have done before. me and my guy friend havent beed on bad terms or anything since then. i mean, we are planning to get together one on one soon. granted, i didnt like him though i thought he liked me and it never hurt to check either.

so go for it. what do you have to lose? if anyhting does happen then you know that he isn't the one for you. plus if he was a true friend then things wouldnt change. always remeber, though, that you cant always live on the safe side of life. you have to take risk because that it the only way to truly live. sorry if this is long and annoying to you. my apologizes.

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Thing is, he asked his gf out last Valentine's Day -_- So it's not like they're breaking up anytime soon, at least, I don't think so...

Thanks midnightLOVERS. No need to apologise, I felt better when reading what you said.

I don't know if I'll be a "rebound girl", because he went through that and it hurted him. So I think the chances are slim. But, who knows...

Anyways, I think you're right, midnightLOVERS. Maybe I will confess... when I find the time is right...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.