Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who are you , Basques ? - Minitokyo

Who are you , Basques ?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

EmpixusXast

The SyperSymmetric Soul

One day , I was asking to a pure henchman of basque movement what is exactly this political "wave", wherupon he never replied to my demand . What a infuriating man that I deemed capable to afford a least a little information or small presentation given the fact for buoying up a conviction , he ought to know a little about it.
I've done some researches , notwithstanding it unveiled nothing constructive as regards them and the reknown IRA( I discovered "IRA" through crosswords Eh Eh ).
Thus , this the time for every basque or henchmen to bring to me the answers to these following questions:

What is the absolute origin of this movement?
Who are you ?
What are the means used to support your demands towards Spanishes?

Ergo, I ask every basque (or everyone) to fetch me my pabulum !

Tnaxus Xast
:angry: :)

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Concerning their origins:

Quote: Answers.com The origin of the Basque people is shrouded in mystery. Whatever their origins, it is widely believed that the Basques have occupied a single region of Europe longer than any other identifiable ethnic group.

The key sources for the early history of the Basques are the classical writers, especially Strabo, who in the 1st century CE reported that the north of modern-day Navarre and Aragon (the area immediately east of the modern-day autonomous community of the Basque Country) was inhabited by a people known as the Vascones. Although the word "Vascones" is clearly related to the modern word "Basque", we do not know for sure if the Vascones were indeed the ancestors of the modern Basques.

Even assuming that the Vascones were the Basques, the prehistory of the people before that time is necessarily conjectural. The major theories in contention are:

1. The Basques arrived as part of the Indo-European migration into Europe, c. 2000 BCE
2. The Basques arrived far earlier, when the Cro-Magnon migration displaced or subsumed the resident Homo neanderthalensis population .

In other words, we don't know. I'd recommend you, or anyone interested, read the rest of the article. There's too much to just quote by copy and paste, nor am I "tuned into" the Basque movement to have enough understanding. Sorry if I'm passing the buck.

They seem to be a culturally independant society that refuses to be assimilated into any bigger neighbor since the Roman times. Their language(s) evolved distinct from any other European language even.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

EmpixusXast

The SyperSymmetric Soul

Quote by EmpixusXast One day , I was asking to a pure henchman of basque movement what is exactly this political "wave", wherupon he never replied to my demand . What a infuriating man that I deemed capable to afford a least a little information or small presentation given the fact for buoying up a conviction , he ought to know a little about it.
I've done some researches , notwithstanding it unveiled nothing constructive as regards them and the reknown IRA( I discovered "IRA" through crosswords Eh Eh ).
Thus , this the time for every basque or henchmen to bring to me the answers to these following questions:

What is the absolute origin of this movement?
Who are you ?
What are the means used to support your demands towards Spanishes?

Ergo, I ask every basque (or everyone) to fetch me my pabulum !

Tnaxus Xast
:angry: :)

Oh my gosh, I'm really tired! This is not IRA but ETA .
IRA concerns Irish nation.
Pardon to induce everyone to error!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.