Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What SHOULD you be doing now - instead of MTing? - Minitokyo

What SHOULD you be doing now - instead of MTing?

page 2 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Next » 298 total items

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

NOW? I should be doing some homework.....horrible. I'm doing other random small things that amuse me :)

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

Well, considering the fact that semester exams are going to start in one week I should be learning round the clock >.< first of all "Investment and financing"
god, I simply can't motivate myself ...

i should be typing my homework right now, instead of MT'ing, but i procastinating is what usually gets me ;)

Aimee1991

Aimee1991

Aimee

im meant to be doin my 3 essays that r all meant to be in for tomorrow... so stressed! OX

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

I SHOULD be revising for my final exams - four hour tests in each subject. But then I came around MTing ^^''

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

I should be studying for my exam but instead I'm on MT ^_^'

right now i'm in one of the school computer labs "working" on a photography assignment with three other friends ^^ (actually, no else is working either XD)

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

Writing a paper on mRNA silencing within the embryo development of Drosophila flies & sleeping :(

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

sleeping or watching tv... nothing much to do anyway. [not yet going to Uni....]

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

omg i suppose to study for test =X

I should be studying for my Microbiology test, which is tomorrow...

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i should be doing my history homework...but i'm not X-P too lazy

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

Homework.. _-_.. I have a loads of mid-year exams left to finish and a bunch of studying to do. I had to return to school and was engaged in some activities the past week so my real holiday starts today.

I can't help but feel so hopeless at my attitude.. I've got to raise my grades for the major exam end of this year and next year! For that, I have to isolate myself from my PC and MT.. >< *needs to stop browsing*

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

I'm taking a final right now at school. >_>;

Although, I finished it, so it's okay...

Maybe I should be studying for my Japanese Final (The JLPT) that I have after lunch. u___u

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

stare into oblivion X-P

Signature

i should be revising for my end of year exams... they go on for TWO WEEKS!

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Since now is univ holidays, I should be playing games right now...
all RPGs.

Me? Revising my homework for my major exam next year.. lolz >_<
Well,there's a saying.. All work & no play makes jack a dull boy..
That's the reason why i'm here right now.. lol

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Sleeping... So I actually have a chance of finishing the two assignments I've got due on friday. Oh well, caffine will keep me awake tomorrow...

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

Job hunting. Personal workout session. Finding a girlfriend. Filling out a check for the water bill (wait a minute, that won't take long).

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

nothing...lol..i just came back from work experience and now i am relaxing...and lol.thats about it :P

haha. i have like tons of more exams this week and the next but i simply can't review for them since we have little kids for guests at our place and they keep coming into myh room even when i shut the door and just staying here and staring at me. quite annoying actually.

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

Right now I should be proof-reading my resume for my English Class but because its on a different computer I don't want to...

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I should be asleep right now! :P o well!

page 2 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Next » 298 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.