Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What SHOULD you be doing now - instead of MTing? - Minitokyo

What SHOULD you be doing now - instead of MTing?

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 298 total items

Lol... anything I want. :) Sleeping, probably. Or maybe vegging out in front of the TV. Heh... Slacker Central. I love winter break! :D

i should be reading,doing math,and thinking of a haiku line to finish my haiku poetry...and i also have to practice the piano ~_~ T_TI don't wanna do work,it's the summer T_T T_T X-O

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Nothing it's summer.

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I should be taking a shower and then eat some dinner... And maybe clean my room. :P

elfwithstick

elfwithstick

im not on much...

should probably be playing wc3 but im too lazy right now.

-you can always judge a society by the behavior of it's prisioners
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

solff

solff

Red Cross...

Hmmm... Let's see...
1. Open another website
2. Playing WC3
3. Watching TV
4. Walking around
Nothing else to do...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MY EYES ???
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

1) Studying.... Pfft... it's the holidays... no studying.
2) Playing Oblivion
3) Working on my website.
4) Playing PS2 and GT4.

Nothing to do in the afternoon around here.

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

well i still got tons of assignment to do and of course try to make my new signature....

cagalli-y-a

cagalli-y-a

Princess of Orb

I need to finish off my Maths coursework. I really hate GCSE coursework, I can never get much free time. >.<

Signature

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

wah! they hate me! T_T i already finished typing my thesis paper.. but hey, I was sneaking on MT even while I was doing that. ^_^ In fact, because while the program is loading, I browse enough a few pages or two. ^_^

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

Let's see, I'm suppost to be immputing information on a web based database. Yeah, my vist will be a short one.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I started, but got interrupted, and now Im here again..... T_T

One of the articles I'm using for my thesis isn't using references (proper source referencing - it only says for example "in the Ilias we read...." and I want to now WHERE irt says that in the Ilias). Now I've downloaded electronic translations and have to do text searches (thank goodness for computers) and hope that I'll be able to find the damn quotations.

Thats why, when writing a paper or essay, you should always state your references in full. Don't just say, "Thucydides said that...", but give the exact reference as well!

Anyway, I'm doing mindless word searches now, trying to find this guy's souces.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

right now? should be doing homework

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Right now, have a good sleep~ so tired...

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

During the night... going to bed or coming up with fanfic (parody) ideas and goofing off with Photoshop. And visit other sites and MBs.

As for the daytime, well... I work (yay for full-time) and I don't really do anything at home but go out with friends and visit relatives during weekends and when I have the day off.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

reading manga and sketching doujinshi. and plugging leaks in the ceiling.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

English AP summer homework! ^_^'

Yoshima

Yoshima

Insert Title

I should be Neopeting x3.

I am a member of: CL

EmpixusXast

The SyperSymmetric Soul

How do you do to create threads attracting everyone?

*scratches head*... hmmm... i dunno wat i shud be doing... im usually outside w/ sum1... well it is summer... i dunno... *thinks really hard*... i have no clue... o_O

Yikes ! I should be studyinng for the coming Mock paper this Wednesday and Friday not to mention a project presentation for this Thursday... and here i am MTing as well as listening to Vestige , watching Anime and MSning.......hrmm....*pops a chocolate peanut into mouth* and stop eating chocolates while on the go...gotta kick that habit. It's annoying myself. xD

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

MichaelW

MichaelW

Kazuma Ryou

*Should be misbehaving in hundreds of other ways, rather than merely on MT*

*Sigh* must be a new MT restriction thats affecting me...

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

I should be in jail right now with my brother pumping iron, luckily the crime I commited occured outside of the USA.

heh, at the moment, looking for a job on workopolis or something....need to get a career started, but MAN what a pain!

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 298 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.