Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What SHOULD you be doing now - instead of MTing? - Minitokyo

What SHOULD you be doing now - instead of MTing?

page 5 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next » 298 total items

sunnyvixen

sunnyvixen

~My Gorgeous Angel~

Um...I'm suppost to be getting ready to go food shopping but once again I'm lagging it! I'm also suppost to be looking for a new job, but it's just way too hot! At least being on MT doesn't require that much work so I can stay kinda cool. XD

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Haha! I'm also supposed to be working on my thesis and a case report for this week! ^^ I've barely started work on it, in fact! ^^
Anywho, I'm looking for pics I could include in the powerpoint presentation I'm making for the case report, and ended up here at MT. ^^ Haha...
Oh well... ^^

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Chem test tmmrw

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I'm currently marking test papers. Should return them as early as possible this week, but I spend the entire yesterday watching anime. But there's so much papers T_T

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

OHHHHHHHHHH! WHY DO YOU REMIND ME! I SHOULD BE DOING EXERCISES FOR BIOINFORMATICS AND ENGLISH, AND ALSO I SHOULD BE READING FOR ECOLOGY AND INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY... SO I GUESS I'M LEAVING .... (NO... I'M GOING TO WATCH SOME ANIME AND THEM I SWEAR I'M LEAVING)

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Presentation boards for Industrial Design... due day after next and I've still got two more A2 sheets to draw and marker render... plus I spend all of tomorrow at Uni...
...then I've got two more boards to draw after that and a cardboard barstool to assemble (why oh WHY did I have to do the BAR STOOL)

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Actually I should clean up in my house and be more or less active with whats going on here in the house XD. Im tired, so I thought MT could help me ^^' *looks att download quota. 0* -_-'. And I should also help my siblings with the food (sooner or later). Cant really do so much, I want to sleep but its still afternoon and in just one hour three friends of my brother will come over to our house so we can celebrate his birthday (its his 18-birthday too :D. I wish I had something better to give him :\). Well, thats whats going on and WILL happen.

Well well, thats all XD

Signature Image

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

*lol* You really make me feel guilty when you put it like that. Last year (since it's still a vacation from the school) I oftenly sneaked to MT doing nonsense and waisting time even if I'm suppose to do homework. In the end I did my homework in chaste and just before I go to sleep. Sometimes it was same with peparing for the exams. It made me feel extremely guilty. So this year I try real hard not to come here every day and waste my time doing nothing at all or anything important even though I could do my homeworks or preparing for exams :)

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Well right now, I should be sleeping. It's 4:40 in the morning and I've only slept an hour so far.

Well, I kinda am doing what I'm supposed to be doing, although with less concentration. I'm imaging several new computers, and while various things are being run, I've been on MT reading through threads, eating lunch, and posting. My boss isn't around yet, he doesn't usually come in till later, so when I have no standing tasks and no one is calling for support, I surf around and drop into MT for a bit, usually I don't stay as long as I have this time, but like I said, right now I am kinda doing what i'm supposed to, it just doesn't entail me actively doing much all the time.

Actually though, at this very moment I am supposed to do a quick little task that I'll get to after I post. I need to rename a computer.

davew30

davew30

I ate mythology and slept

hmmm...considering it's the summer hols, I should finish watching Lost as I have to return it back to someone but MTing instead! So he's gonna have to wait I'm afraid!

Stop deaths on the road, drive on the pavement!!!

right now... I think I should be packing up my stuff from my house and move out to the apartment since school starts in two days for me. I high doubt school will affect my time to continue to MT and play Starcraft and watch anime :) . If it does, then I guess I'll still continue to Starcraft, MT, and watch anime. I've already made up my mind and set things pretty straight and priorities. Anime first, then I Starcraft some, then lastly MT. Oh yeah maybe some homework or study here and there but not much hahahha.

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I'm actually AT work but on MT...

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

my thesis.

ego vici mundum

I SHOULD be reading Paradise Lost for my English Literature Class, I should also be reading and doing a small essay for the Contemporary Literature class O_x; I'll get around to them... somehow -laughs-

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

i should be sleeping ^^ haha! but i dont feel like it ^^'''
m.i.a. ^^

dibz

dibz

Crazy Head Mastermind

Working. Probably on all these servers at work. Probably....yeah, probably.

I make it a point not to believe in any word I don't understand.

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

I should be studying my exams like crasy without sleeping nor eating and even less going around playing in MT T________T I'm hopeless.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I should probably be editing a chapter of my thesis, but I did a lot already and, quite frankly, got bored. Watching some anime and took a quick look at how things are going here.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

well, I suppose I should be in bed cause I have early shift tomorrow >.<

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

finishing my university assignment, but hey, i'm more worry of my rat-race of the decrease of my participation level

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Right now, i should be working on my homework, but it's boring so i hate them and move to the front of my computer. here i am, thirteen minutes in front of my persocom

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i should go bathing now, study for my exam for the days after tomorrow, doing my homework instead of online-ing

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

i should be studying my head off for my semester exam.. lol!

page 5 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next » 298 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.