Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 look to the sky- Hinata wallpaper - Minitokyo

look to the sky- Hinata wallpaper

page 1 of 1 4 total items

rika23

rika23

?-?????

here is the wall of hinata-sama.. can ya'll comment for it? my wall look not okay coz of my stupid mouse..>.< but oh well.. here is the result
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/rika23/Hinaaata.jpg

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Firstly, try to include a text link instead of an image because some browsers load slowly, and the whole thread shifts down and people are like "where's the thread?" and you may not get as many replies.

Anyway, I'll try my best to get straight to point ^_^'
The quality of this is really quite bad for several reasons:

- the scan on the right uses just a texture (looks like canvas or something) and doesn't even look extracted... I can still see that it's sitting in a box.
- the scan on the left also hasn't been extracted at all
- the contrast of the two scans is too great- I don't see any connection between the two scans- or any interaction between them. Wallpapers are about unity~ so that will be something to keep in mind in the future.
- the colours are quite eyeblinding... this is on a desktop- my screen is at 30% brightness and it looks fine at the moment, but on a brighter screen, it'll be very bright. Not only that, you've brightened up the scan and it has lost many details.
- the text is just 'there' ... I don't see the title as a concept anywhere in the wallpaper... so try to incorporate titles with wallpaper content
- this would be considered low effort because of the lack of background.

Some suggestions I would make is to just get one scan (usually pick a large scan- always size down, never enlarge), extract it (Minitokyo requires you to extract a scan, that is, to cut it out from the scan and cutting it out cleaning- no outlines etc from the original scan can be seen) and making a rather suitable background for it. At the moment extraction and background are rather absent, so I hope that was of some help to you! :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

your wallpaper is quite good.. but its too bright.. like me ^^"

but ohh well.. your wallpaper is better than me >.<

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Thankies minaasan!

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.