AIR Wall/Doujin/Writers Voting

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 6 total items

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Cancel

OK everyone, It's voting time for the -AIR- groups recent competition. If you wish to vote, voting is open for ALL Minitokyo members and we have 11 beautiful entries. To view the entries visit our group page -AIR-.

Voting will be in two categories, the top three votes for wallpaper and the top three votes for poems, keeping in mind you CAN vote for completely different things in each category. The theme was "The 1000th Summer" so please keep that in mind when voting. You can use the following as the voting format (just copy&paste it and fill in the brackets with vote 1 being you favourite and so on).

Wallpaper:
Vote 1: Entry (number), (wall name)
Vote 2: Entry (number), (wall name)
Vote 3: Entry (number), (wall name)

Poem:
Vote 1: Entry (number), (wall name)
Vote 2: Entry (number), (wall name)
Vote 3: Entry (number), (wall name)

Voting will be done privately so please direct all votes to littlejonny100 via PM, also please make the message title 'VOTE'. Vote ONCE, the votes will be tallied fairly and without bias (trust me X-P) and the winner will be selected on an overall vote tally. There will also be special mentions for the winners of each category. Voting starts now and continues for two weeks, so votes close on Sunday, 18th of June (I am aware of timezone problems and will try to work around them!)

Again thanks to everyone who entered and everyone who made this competition work. Although voting isn't to be done in this thread, please feel free to give general comments and congrats to all entrants (it'll also bump it to the front page so more people know about it :D) and tell friends the voting has started.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

Cancel

So the voting starts now.. lol I had fun writing the poem X-P and working with star-chan ^^ But all the other entries are so beautiful >.< Oh well, I'll wait it out then X-P Good luck to all the other contestant ;)

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Cancel

Nani?! Voting already? Grr~ And I was planning to work on the wall. Guess I'll take part next time.

Signature

Cancel

wah, voting already?
uh, i cannot open my connection because I havent paid the bill yet. -_-;;
i'll take part next time...

My lastest work : summer festival!

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Cancel

BUMP X-P......I would have thought for a group with 150 members (and a site with around 200 000 members I think) there would be a few more votes than what I've recieved, remember this is for ALL MiniTokyo members to vote in, or maybe most people are just to lazy to read the poems. Either way voting ends this weekend.......the vote are mostly close at the moment however with a few more votes maybe there would be a more distincitve victor. Keep em comin guys!

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Cancel

It took me forever to decide but I just sent you my vote--

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

• Jun 14, 2006

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.