Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FLCL Manga - Minitokyo

Tagged under FLCL

page 1 of 1 5 total items

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

is the manga a good read? i've read the first chapter and the art isn't my style. so i stopped reading.

Signature

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I never read the Manga of FLCL but I've seen the show. So, Sorry I dont know...

The series is pretty short and really random at points, I'd suggest it if you like really short mangas.

Wugz

analord

It's different from the series. The phallic themes are clearer and the overall storyline is in a completely new order. It doesn't always follow the plotline in the series iirc, but adds overall depth if you liked the anime. Also brings up a few topics you might not have noticed when watching it. THe only turnoff after FLCL's awesome artwork is the drawer's style. Not quite up to standards there.

It's only two volumes, though, so you don't have to worry about losing a lot of money.

i liked it, if you liked the anime you sure like the manga to.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.