Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you want to do but cant? - Minitokyo

what do you want to do but cant?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

as you can see the title is the question....
i feel like going to japan...
but i cant -.-"
*sobs*
so what do you want? or want to do?

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

i want to be a pilot but my eyesight is fading ...Sob...Sob..

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner, that is what I'd truly like to be. Cause if I were an Oscar Meyer weiner, everyone would be in love with me!

Sorry about that, I'm a little high this morning... not. Anyway I would like to be a ladies man. To be able to be able to walk up to any girl and spit game, enough at least to make her think I'm not an idiot. But when the vast majority of your life consists of video games and cartoons... you are kinda gameless. I am such a loser... *echos the sobbing above*

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

brutalize me with your love

marry hatsuharu....

steal the voice of the vocalist of asian kung-fu generation for my own satisfaction..

make raito yagami from death notes my own advicer and all around entertainer coz he's so smart, evil and just got the looks!...

or..

date a guy..

but i dont have a boyfriend.

too bad..

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

sleep earlier!
ohh well, summer vacation, here i sleep!

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

I would like to be more popular/friendly, but it seems the loner manga man's life is my destiny. I wouldn't mind getting more sleep once and a while too.

Fight in the UFC and in Japan. My parents are against me doing Cage fighting and I dont have the money to take the kickboxing classes.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

wuld like to make more friends but most of them r now far far away from here and everyone here treats me like crap o does it sucks and id also like to go to japan hah no way mi mom wuld allow me to go...ever *sobs*

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Hehehe... I would like to sky dive and all the x-treme sports! But I can't, I don't hane the resources and the money. I would also like to make many friends... But I'm too shy in person. ^_^'

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

1. married
2. become a queen/princess
3. go around the world

love.. is unlimited

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I wish my eyesight would be better. I might need glasses, because it's hard for me to see when something is far away.

I wish I could pick the kinds of clothes I want, because my mom always chooses the lothes for me and she always gets me the ones that are so preppy or not my style! -_-

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Breathe underwater. Fly.

I wish I could make everyone say whats on their mind instead of trying to tell people what they want to hear or be cool.

Gabriele

Gabriele

It's just me

I wish to become a writer and an artist, and make lots of friends.

Signature

MasterDrew

MasterDrew

The random Monkey!!!

i want to buy s scanner but at the moment i can't afford one, have to wait untill i get my pay check.

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

I'd like a second car... one that I can strip out and set up for competition work. However considering the amount of cash my current one sucks up I don't think that'll be happening for awhile.
Oh yeah, some actual sleep would be good as well.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I'd like to live life without needing sleep are having to eat. Personally, I think sleeping and eating take away the time I could use for other things. Unfortunately, from what I can tell the human body isn't really made to go without sleeping and eating.

I would love to be able to draw...I can copy things wonderfully, but I cannot draw anything for the life of me.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I would want to be with the person I love; to elaborate, the person I'm in love/like with. Too much of an age difference, though. Don't ask >_< .
In the realm of actual possibility, though, I'd want to be able to speak up; not have such a bad case of stage fright. I'm taking Theatre in the following year, though, so I hope to gain some confidence! ^_^;

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

WynterMajik

Bye Bye, Beautiful

I really, really, really want to take my summer and go on a road trip with a close friend of mine who is moving back to Colombia at the start of the new school year.

Reasons I can't:

A) I can't drive. >.<
B) Me on a road trip with a boy wouldn't go over too well with my parents... ^_^'
C) ...Please donate to the 'WynterMajik Needs To Get Away Fund' today! :)

Signature

This could be answered by anyone...on my case I want to go to Spain and visit a friend that to me is like the big sis I never had, but I don't have the money to do so.

BUT there are certain things which we CAN do, but can't bring ourselves to do it. Like...I want to tell my dad to leave the house (I think its for the best), but can't do it b/c I don't want to hurt him and I want to let my mother decide. That sort of things are more complexes and are often due to fear.

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

I want to ask this guy "whats up with you!?" But I can't, I lose my voice around him. I want to be able to rip the flesh off people at will, but I can't. lol.

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

i want to travel around the world but i dont have the money and the time right now. maybe sometime in the future... when im rich. haha

Siri

Siri

Suou

I want to go to europe, or go to lots of different places around the world.

I want to get a job that utilises the right side of my brain (erm is that the art side LOL)
instead of engineering =_= zzz

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.