Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto: Banner Contest - Voting time! - Minitokyo

Naruto: Banner Contest - Voting time!

Group announcement by Naruto

WHo do you think it should be our banner?

No. 1 Blueheart
30 votes
No. 2 Chejjjj
6 votes
No. 3 Wapy
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

Hi Shinobis.

So, as I said, in 5th of June I'll posted the banners to the contest, and here there are.

no. 1
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f332/nefer_sbedjieb/narutobanner6.gif
by Blueheart

No. 2
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f332/nefer_sbedjieb/Narutobannercopy1.png
by Chejjjj

No. 3
http://wapy.no.sapo.pt/User.gif
by Wapy

Ok. Vote for your favorite.

the winner will receive a suprise!

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

these are some really cute and creative banners. its so hard to choose.

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

As midnighte mentions, they are all good. But since we have to vote for one, my choice goes for blueheart because it goes well as a banner. The blue to red eye change is also a plus because of Naruto's pose. The red could work as he is in his trance moment and the blue works as if he is pissed of or protecting very dear to him. I could go on, on the cratics but it go on and on. If you guys want cratics on what would make your work better, sign in my guest book and i'll take the time to tell you what would make your work better. Again eveyone is good but my vote goes to blueheart. Good job.

I vote for number 1. The evil look suits him very well. The second is to bright/milky ^^ and the third one doesnt look like naruto. OK this is my opinion.

Signature

kinoko-san

kinoko-san

snow and winter~~

I'll choose no.1 by blueheart

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

I'm choosing number 1 too :D love naruto in that banner.

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

yup i like no 1 as a banner it tells alot about naruto.... but whats up woth the green outfit lol...

iWach

iWach

-- i_\/\/.@.(.h --

i choose no.2 cuz it shows the old version of naruto, which is really cool for me..hehe
^ ^

Signature
- TiTans -

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Hmmmm, either the first one or the secound one.......if naruto's eyes whould not keep on changing colour i whould chose you blueheart.....if the 2nd whouæd not be so blury in naruto's face, i chould chose that one.....so ni whont be chosing anyone XD

It is time for you to drown

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

i vote for No.2 by Chejjjj

badkitty-real1

badkitty-real1

i'm Gaara's girl back off

wow, these are all so cool I really think that it should be number1 tgh

I'm Rebecca Pimentel, Gaaras girlfriend ,and The Next Kazekage

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

all very cool.1st one would be even cooler if his eyes didnt change so rapidly.Say they stayed red for a little longer or faded in and out a tad slower

animeaddict14

animeaddict14

honor, courage, devotion.

i voted for the first one. and i would agree that his eyes do change a little to fast.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.