Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mai Hime:anime or manga - Minitokyo

Mai Hime:anime or manga

Tagged under My-HiME

page 1 of 1 11 total items

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

well the anime is total different from the manga. so which one do u prefer?oh and pls state why.
for me i prefer the anime as it has more action^^

I have read the manga only half-way but I can certainly say I have enjoyed the anime much more even from the initial episodes. In addition, its soundtrack is one of Yuki Kajiura's finest.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by EnchanterI have read the manga only half-way but I can certainly say I have enjoyed the anime much more even from the initial episodes. In addition, its soundtrack is one of Yuki Kajiura's finest.

Indeed. I only read the first volume and I have to say the anime is way better.

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

Well I have to say that I really liked the manga it had really cool fight scenes and had a lot of twist and turns. you guys should read the rest of them it gets really good. I love the way the manga is set up to but at first it kinds hard to know what is going on it starts with a flashback. I still need to read the Otome mangas and see how diffenet that is. So people should check out the mangas there only 5 vol. and are well drawn. I can't choose I love them both equally

Signature Image

i like the anime more :) :) :)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Definitely the anime more... the manga had too much fanservice for my taste...

Signature Image

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

ive seen both the anime and read all of the manga i gotta say i like the anime more the manga to me just didnt seem quite as good even tho i relli did like it....just not as much as the anime and also the soundtrack was awesome

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Though I ususally prefer the manga in 95% of most series' I had watched, this is the rare occasion where I prefer the anime. To me, the story is much more dramatic and angsty whereas the manga seems to have a corny slapstick feeling to it.

Signature

i like the anime more cos shizuru has more scenes in it and she kicks butt as a hime. and yeah i dont like TaTe

I love the manga, havent seen the anime thought have to do that sometime

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

I like the anime more.
-Shizuru has a much bigger role.
-ShizNat.
-More action and humor.
-Better story and events, even though they're both similar.
These are the primary reasons I like the anime version more.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.