Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 favourite less important character - Minitokyo

favourite less important character

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

well, I don't know if this topic already exists, but I don't think so - at least the search function didn't tell me otherwise^^, so:

which is your favourite minor character in Manga/Anime?
And why?

I really like Roy from Kizuna - he's a very interesting character, cute but also quite cool, always a good change ^^

MaoMao

MaoMao

Italian Boy

hmmm..... I like much Tessa of Ful Metal Panic.....
I prefer very much she at Kaname Chidori....
Yes yes :P and i don't know if this topic already exist... but ok :P

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Gah! I tend to like minor characters more than major characters in the anime I watch... ^_^' A couple of my favorites would have to be Chie Harada from Mai HiME, Ise Nanao from Bleach, and Misanagi from Rurouni Kenshin. I liked Chie because of her humor, Nanao because of her relationship with Shunsui and Misanagi because of the relationship that develops between her and the German dude. ;) I could go on about other minor/secondary characters that I liked, but that would probably bore you to death so I'll stop there. :)

Signature Image

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

Quote by fireflywishes I could go on about other minor/secondary characters that I liked, but that would probably bore you to death so I'll stop there. :)

you don't have to ^^ because that's the reason I started this topic *smile*
Unfortunately I don't know the characters you mentioned, as I never paid attention to these series ^_^' but it makes the whole thing even more interesting ^^

PAche

PAche

hoarder

hmm...i'd say most of my favourite characters arent the main characters...like in loveless, i like the female zero-pair.and for mai-hime, i like mikoto(she isnt exactly the main char right?)

for naruto, i like gaara.bleach would be byakuya...

i think they arent really the main characters cos...the story doesn't revolve around them technically.i mean, if you want anyone that's less main than that, then i won't even know their names

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

i like Makie Sasaki in mahou sensei negima, well she's not like the other char, but funny and cute. :)

Signature

Toujo Aya or Kitaouji Satsuki from Ichigo 100%...........Nishino isn't really my type.

Their adult arc could have had better endings.....(Cmon,at least give them a guy who treasures them,even Sotomura's sis got attatched in the end)

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

Greed and Martel from Fullmetal Alchemist. Also the two deaths in anime that hit me the hardest. Greed shoulda pummeled the hell outta that kid...

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by Lura-Sharal

Quote by fireflywishes I could go on about other minor/secondary characters that I liked, but that would probably bore you to death so I'll stop there. :)

you don't have to ^^ because that's the reason I started this topic *smile*
Unfortunately I don't know the characters you mentioned, as I never paid attention to these series ^_^' but it makes the whole thing even more interesting ^^

Okay... heehee!

Definitely Shuro from Ayashi No Ceres... I was so disappointed by how the animators chose to depict her in the anime because I loved her character so much in the manga!

Jenos Hazard from Black Cat... (Well, the Numbers in general...) I really wish there had been more on him and Rins' (implied) romance!

Signature Image

DarkAngel-Yoshi

~An angel of darkness.~

Zefiris from Scrapped Princess
and
Yuki from Haruhi Suzemiya.

I am an dark angel. One day, I may have to come for you, and claim your soul from this cruel world, and send it to the next.

Help me! If you have an avatar from the series Shuffle!, plz PM or email me! Thanks in advance for avatars or links!
Also, avatars of anime angels would be nice too! Thanks again in advance for you help!

Manta from Shaman King and Cobby from One Piece

hana-han and uo-chan from fruits basket!

theyre so cool

merged: 06-09-2006 ~ 02:41pm
**hana-chan typo soz =PP

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

I think the little brother of Toru form Kiss me Teacher is also quite interesting ^^

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.