Would you spend a night in a haunted house?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

Cancel

Given the opportunity to spend a night alone in an ancient house (or castle or whatever), which is said to be haunted, would you do it?

well, I think it would be pretty interesting to do this. Actually I wouldn't expect anything to happen but I'd be suspicious... maybe a little frightened... but nevertheless I'd think it would be quite an experience...

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

Cancel

I think I'd pass on that. Although I have never met any one who has been to a haunted area personally, I've never heard of someone actually recommending that others should do so. I already have enough things to be concerned about as it is. I figure that by the time I got out of a haunted location, I would have my mind real messed up by then.

• Jun 05, 2006

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

Cancel

It would probably be interesting.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Cancel

Hmm...technically, I'm afraid of ghosts XD But seriously I won't mind! Just so long I don't get a heart attack, hehe.

Cancel

Why not?

Since there's no such thing as ghouls, monsters, ghosts, spirits and others that supposedly 'go bump in the night' (whcih usually turn out to be setting noises and old pipes) there's really nothing to worry about

• Jun 05, 2006

Siri

Siri

Suou

Cancel

erm never ever.
i am the biggest scaredy cat when it comes to horror and things like that

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

• Jun 05, 2006

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

Cancel

I think it's more fun to be scared with friends. Even if I were scared I'll like to share the experience. A group outing of about 4-7 people might be fun.

It's no fun being scared alone. So... I'll pass.

It also depends on the condition of the place. I don't mind old, dark, windy... etc places, but no talismans signs or stuff like that please.

• Jun 05, 2006
Cancel

There is no such thing as a hauted house! Demon infested, yes; but hauted, no. And what place isn't demon infested, anyway?

• Jun 05, 2006

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Lazy af

Cancel

Sure! I certainly would! By myself? Maybe. But I'd get a friend to join me too. Just for fun. I guess I'd walk through the house all night, exploring it and maybe getting lost! It certainly sounds like fun! ^^

Want to help out with tagging? (Of course you do!) See these: Tag admin thread | Guidelines | Tag-licious

ko1

Cancel

The house I live in IS haunted. But hey, once you get past the bleeding walls, voices, and the shower turning itself on in the middle of the night, it's really not too bad. Cheap rent too. All jokes aside, you wanna know what really freaks me out?

The part about the shower is true.

"I want it all and all at once" - Marquis de Sade

• Jun 05, 2006

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

why not, if I am getting paid, I will, otherwise, I rather sleep in my own bed, not that I am afraid or what, but I specifically must sleep on a bed I am comfortable with, if any case, someone lets me take my bed there it be fine.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Aimee1991

Aimee1991

Aimee

Cancel

definatley not! i would b soo scared! ^_^

• Jun 05, 2006

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

Cancel

I've spent a lot of time in "haunted houses," while on a training trip with my teacher in the Chestnut Village (Rural China), there's this ghost town a bit east of it that everyon calls 'haunted' and because of the geography, it hardly ever sees more than a little daylight.

On a dare, he told me to spend a night there. I spent two. It was quiet, at first I was a little nervous, but nothing happened.

Then in Nepal, when I was older, I used to live in rural nepal too with my family, two houses down they had an old four story building everyone called haunted (and all the buildings around it were demolished because of sightings and people claimed they couldn't demolish the haunted house for some reason). I went there myself and stayed there from 3am to 11am the next morning.

Nothing.

I heard sounds, but that's what you get when a cat's gotten stuck in between two walls and dogs patrol the place. Heh...

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

Cancel

I might if you were to catch me feeling extremely daring, which is very rare. I would do it if I were with a group but probably not if it was just me.

Cancel

Hell ya Creepy stuff are always cool.

• Jun 05, 2006

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Cancel

There is no reason to believe in the existence of the supernatural. So there is nothing wrong with staying in a "haunted" house.

• Jun 06, 2006

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

Cancel

hmm it wuld b intersting tho iv never met anyone whos been to or visited a haunted area/house but yea id b up for spending the night in1 either in a group or alone...doesnt matter, also iv never done it and i do believe in ghosts cus i seen them at night before....but its been years since that....even tho i am sorta scared of ghosts heh ^_^' i wonder how scared id get anyway yea, like i said id like to do it, i usally do like creepy stuff like this :D

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

• Jun 06, 2006

arikai

I DON'T SELL CHICKEN!

Cancel

I would like to. It would be interresting trying to find out what could be causing an assumed haunted. That has always been my kind of thing. I'm not a supernatual person, but it has my interest up.

• Jun 06, 2006
Cancel

Interesting actually. I most probably will try it.
^^ After all, I don't exactly believe in their existence.
Probably something causes it... making me want to go there and find out.

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Cancel

I would, that would be sooo... cool! I once spent the night in a haunted hotel, unfortently, I wasn't on the same floor that the ghost was.

• Jun 06, 2006

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

Cancel

I would want to. See what it's like...i've never actually been in a haunted house before but I have seen that sort of stuff on TV ^_^' It looked real scary although what really creeps me out is when I saw the sink dripping lots of water. I don't want to go into detail -_- But that was really scary, so i'm sure being in a haunted house would be much more scary.

• Jun 06, 2006

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

Cancel

Quote by arikaiI would like to. It would be interresting trying to find out what could be causing an assumed haunted. That has always been my kind of thing. I'm not a supernatual person, but it has my interest up.

that's exactly my opinion. No matter how frightened I might be, my curiosity won't let me miss the chance ^^
It's just fascinating.

Cancel

Not unless I had reason to go. Seems a bit well... pointless to me. =P

• Jun 11, 2006

AiryFaerieAriel

iFALLforYOU;

Cancel

I definitely wouldn't. It's not because I'm scared or anything...most "haunted" houses are run-down and filled with different kinds of potentially harmful molds.

• Jun 11, 2006

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.