Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Butterflies - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

MbIWKA

MbIWKA

Wild MORA =)

Has made
The girl was drawn not by I
But unfortunately her author I do not know
( since already there was this girl at me for a long time)
http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/9423/12pa1.th.jpg

The end - for the sake of the beginning... The beginning - for the sake of the end...

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

it's beautiful....i like it....
and i think the butterflies are a very good idea...

I think i will submit my walls in the sandbox because there's someone called botchii..or something like that...who is deleting all my wallpapers...

that thing is freaking me out

see ya...

sayonara

MbIWKA

MbIWKA

Wild MORA =)

Thank =)
Yes it is better to spread here the wall-paper
Here to you will specify mistakes if they are
And you can correct them, and also here give very good advice concerning yours wall-paper

The end - for the sake of the beginning... The beginning - for the sake of the end...

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

the colours that you've used is nice and goes well with the picture, but the picture itself looks blurry. perhaps you resized it?

the background itself looks nice, and the idea of the butterflies is good, but the butterflies are way too dark and sharp compared to the girl (who is quite blurry and looks like part of the background), so that you're attention is drawn to the butterflies, not the girl. try making them less transparent and blend into the background more.

the extraction of the butterflies can be better, as there are white edges around it.

I agree that the girl herself is beautiful, and the overall composition in great. The image of the girl, though, is too blury. If you can make her smaller and clearer, I would.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

The concept is good and the BG is fairly well done. However the character needs to be cleaned up/brought into focus

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.