Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone listens lacuna coil or evanescence - Minitokyo

Does anyone listens lacuna coil or evanescence

page 1 of 1 22 total items

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

Hi....
I just wanna now if there is someone who listens the music i love....i'm talking about evanescence, lacuna coil, nightwish.....and others....

also...forgive if my english is not good ^_^'...i'm from Chile, so I speak Spanish...haha...

see ya guys...

sayonaraaaaaaaaa....

:D

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

well i listen to NIN or Korn or Disturbe.. >.< and from time to time evanescence, nightwish..
but like many other people i listen a lot of other tipes of music..we have here here a tipe of songs called
`manele` i don`t like the stile >.> gipsi`s sing that kind of songs..

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

i listen to evanescence. they are like one of my favorites bands. i love their sing "paper flowers" it as a feelinf of alusiveness and thats what i like about the song.

my favorite band, though, would have to be H.I.M. yuppers. his infernal majesty. they are an alternative, rock band and they classify their music as love metal. my favorite song would be"Rip Out the Wings of a Butterfly"

but i dont always listen to those kind of bands. i also listen to sarah mclachan *i probably spelled that wrong* and the pussycat dolls, and all american rejects, and so on.

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

AiryFaerieAriel

iFALLforYOU;

I listen to Evanescence too, the songs "Even In Death" and "Missing" have a great sentimental value to me. I could never just stop listening:P As for H.I.M. I love them as well. Great bands, very great bands.

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

that paper flowers.....isn't it "imaginary"..."in my field of paper flowers..."
i love that song...i think it great...
well...
see ya guys...
have a nice day...here is raining...
¬¬
bye bye

merged: 06-06-2006 ~ 04:45am
I also love imaginary and lies...and that song...wings of a butterfly - him...it is great too

I started listening to Nightwish a little while ago, and I used to listen to Evanescence.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

I ;osten to evanescence, and peeps I know have been nagging me about listening to that band, but personally ima evanescence fan

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

evanescence isn't my fav artist, but sometimes I listen her music.
...and I love lacuna coil and "senzafine" theme

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

i don't like too much Evanescence... and Lacuna Coil (a band i REALLY LOVE) is getting close to be like them u_u

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

I like Evanescence very much, and Nightwish, but Within Temptation is awesome! H.I.M is good too, but Evanescence and Within Temptation are the best!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

I like Evanescence....first heard Bring Me To Lifee of Daredevil and I was hooked. Has a haunting, eerie sound to it that I really enjoyed...love thier music

I think Nightwish is the best lead female singer's band, even Tarja is no longer with them, in my list then comes Lacuna Coil, they are very far from Evanescence (they have only 12 o 20 songs!)... the thing is that Amy Lee has a preeeety voice but not much imagination... have anyone have hear about Draconian , they have like Lacuna Coil 2 singers, a female voice and a man dark voice.. uhmm they make doom metal ufa .. great!

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

Some of my fav bands include Nightwish,Lacuna Coil, H.I.M, Coal Camber, Staind & Disturbed.

Evanescance music good but quickly got tired of it!

I have all the Nightwish and Lacuna Coil CD's as original albums.
Yeah I would say I listen to them! :)

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

I listen to all three of them, but I don't know that much with Nightwish and Lacuna Coil, as I do with Evanescence, but I like them anyway ^^

I don't know much lacuna coil, just "Falling" really, but I love that song. I'd be interested in hearing more.

rorry

rorry

lineage&anime addict

i listen to evanesence (my imortal and hello are my faves) and also nightwish, as far as the other band is concerned...i'm kinda embarrassed to admit it but...i never heard of them (maybe because when i listen to a song i don't really remeber the artist *blushing*)

Signature

better than Evanescence: epica
better than nightwish: visions of atlantis
better than lacuna coil: lacuna coil
more artists: within temptation, elis, him, magica, xandria, dreams of sanity, flowing tears, lunatica, rasputina, mandragora scream, more, more, more, and more known, unknown and to know..

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Waha! I'm listening to Evanescence right now! Dude, can you tell me any good songs from this artist? Cause I want to add mor of their songs into my ipod.

Signature Image

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

hello....
some good evanescence songs are: taking over me, lies, my last breath, missing, eternal, where will you go, anywhere, going under, imaginary, haunted, bring me to life, everybody's fool....
i really really love imaginary, lies and anywhere....

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by gabysango2011hello....
some good evanescence songs are: taking over me, lies, my last breath, missing, eternal, where will you go, anywhere, going under, imaginary, haunted, bring me to life, everybody's fool....
i really really love imaginary, lies and anywhere....

oh ok. thanks alot gabysango2011!

Signature Image

SrEyLaKh

SrEyLaKh

~Suicidal Last Resort~

I've herad of NightWish.. Not Lacuna Coil. I love Evanescence though, Crazy over J-Rock.

air-walker

air-walker

soundless.

Evanescence, Disturbed, Linkin Park etc. - past time. I grew up. Too self-destructive.

I have no need for sea view,
For a sea view, I have no need.
I have my little pleasures -
This wall being one of these.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.