Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime you searched for because of it's OST - Minitokyo

What anime you searched for because of it's OST

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Siri

Siri

Suou

I hope no one's written a thread like this
but i browsed back quite a few pages and did a search and couldn't find much

Any way, have you ever gone to look for an anime because you heard a song (opening or ending maybe) from it which you liked, or you liked its OST?

For me I heard the opening of Shakugan no Shana and really liked it so i went to dl the anime lol. It was kind of disappointing.

I also heard the sound track to Shadow Hearts (the rpg) which was really awesome and went to buy the game on a whim. It turned out to be probably the best rpg I ever played.

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Lol, yea! Most of the animes I'm currently following were because I heard songs from their OSTs.

-Blood+: I dLed the newest OP "Colors of the Heart" because I'm a big UVERworld fan. I liked the song and decided to check the series out.

-Utawarerumono: The theme song "Musouka" was my obsession for a time before I checked out the anime.

-Gintama: I checked this one out because of "Pray"-- but I stopped following it after the 3rd episode.

Signature Image

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Hellsing. I heard about and listened to "Logos Naki World" by Yasushi Ishii from the OST and I couldn't get it out of my head for like 3 weeks! That's when I decided to watch the anime as well!

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Otogizoushi : i suppose i just dying dying to see the series after i heard the "Cry Baby" from Kawabe Chieko n " Ashita wa Kyou to Onaji Mirai" by GOMES THE HITMAN... these 2 songs somehow so earcatching :love:
also Gunslinger Girl, i slightly fell in love with the "The Light before we Land" and somehow i ended up liking those henrietta cs. :)

Ryuukikun

Ryuukikun

Loli LOver...

Hmm...
Let's see

-D.C : Well, of course because of it's OST, it's so good, and the OP and ED made me became a fan of yozuca* and rino

-ARIA the Animation : Again, It's OST soothes my mind...

Nothing in Particular...

dMp

dMp

^___________^

lol...i'm like the opposite. i look for the ost after i watch the series. if the music catches my ears, i go look for it ^_____________^

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure I've done this for a few anime, but the only one that comes to mind right now is Chrono Crusade (OP).

otogizoushi, i heard "Cry Baby", "Ashita wo Kyou to Onaji mIrai" ... made me search Otogizoushi itself... it's as awesome as its OST

Blood+ , Aozora no Namida by Takahashi Hitomi

kinoko-san

kinoko-san

snow and winter~~

Erementar Gerard and Mai hime,because it's made by Kajiura Yuki^_____^

Ayakashi because it's fantastic ending theme "Haru no katami"

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Quote by Forum Guidelines
+Old and decrepit threads
If a thread has not had any new posts in over four weeks, it can be considered inactive and a new thread can be opened on the same topic.

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.