Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleteing all my submitions! - Minitokyo

Deleteing all my submitions!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

MAN! THEY KEEP ON DELETEING MY PICTURES THAT I SENT IN!! ITS TICKING ME OFF!! EVERYTHING I PUT ON HERE THEY ALWAYS DELETE IT OR COMPLAIN ABOUT IT!! MY QUESTION IS WHY!? THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH MY PICTURES THAT I SEND IN!! EVERYBODY ELSE SEEMS TO BE JUST FINE WITH MY SUBMTIONS!!! SO WHY R THEY DELETEING THEM!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! IM GOING BONKERS!!

ummm...

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

Quote by biriwilgPlease stop submitting low quality, resized scans.

Biriwilg posted that in your guestbook.

Signature Image

Quote by Foolish-ishness

wat foolish-ishness said. im sorry.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

lol....Read the rules before you do something like this. Kasumi-chan your really pushing your luck demanding things.

http://support.minitokyo.net/ <--- Clearly states the rules FOR submitting scans. I'm shocked that they've let this go that much. I'm sad to see this happen to a friend, but you need to stop over-reacting about this.

I'm sorry to see it happen Kasumi-chan but please try to understand, they don't delete things without a good reason, they follow the rules exactly and are VERY flexable with the way the rule here.

Signature Image

Quote by CyanideBlizzardlol....Read the rules before you do something like this. Kasumi-chan your really pushing your luck demanding things.
http://support.minitokyo.net/ &lt;--- Clearly states the rules FOR submitting scans. I'm shocked that they've let this go that much. I'm sad to see this happen to a friend, but you need to stop over-reacting about this.
I'm sorry to see it happen Kasumi-chan but please try to understand, they don't delete things without a good reason, they follow the rules exactly and are VERY flexable with the way the rule here.

thats what i wanted to say.

It looks like your just trying to get to lvl 10 :\

Quote by Paolo

Quote by Foolish-ishness

wat foolish-ishness said. im sorry.

I'm sorry 2...

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Exactly. What I said in your guestbook is descriptive enough. You were submitting crappy scans that were obviously horribly resized and pixelly. Then you come screaming in here about why they got deleted. Honestly. =_=

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by biriwilgExactly. What I said in your guestbook is descriptive enough. You were submitting crappy scans that were obviously horribly resized and pixelly. Then you come screaming in here about why they got deleted. Honestly. =_=

PWNED ...closing XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.