Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 escaflowne : sequel? - Minitokyo

escaflowne : sequel?

Tagged under Tenkuu no Escaflowne

page 1 of 1 9 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

I can't remember where exactly, but one day on a search of Escaflowne, the show, not the movie-- they said something about a possible sequel. Now I can't verify anything, but what are your thoughts.

Love or hate a sequel?
I'd love one.
you?

Escaflowne came out in 1996. If there was to be a sequel, it would have come out long ago.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Hah! it's never too late for a sequel...then maybe it is \o/. um i thought escaflowne ended piecefully and as said in many fairy tales: they all live happily ever after ^_____________^ so i don't think it needs a sequel, but it'd be really nice if there was.

well i think it does need a sequal! yes it did end with the worlds peaceful.. but the main characters didn't end up together! i want them to end up together so there better be a sequal... wow, i'm gonna look into that.

I haven't heard about any sequel but it would be nice if there is one. Van and Hitomi should be together. But I'm not keeping my hopes up since this series is a rather old one and sequels usually come after only a few years. It's already about 10 years since this anime.

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

That would be interesting, but only if they used the models from the series. I REALLY hated the movie character models/personalities, they were just so bad. D:

Although, it would be interesting to see some of the stuff that happened after the original.

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

I've been wanting to get Escaflowne the moment i listened to the song "Kaze ga Fuku Hi"... It's just a lovely song that i'd really want to get my hands on the anime...

If theres a sequel coming out... there would be a greater chance that the 1st season be popped up again as more people will start getting again....So, ik just hope it'll be..

eh? the moment you titled this as a sequel i clicked on it, and YES i do hope there is a sequel to escaflowne...when i saw the ending i was like omg it can't end like this...and plus i love that anime! i really do hope there is a sequel!yippe!

Yeah, a sequel would be REALLY cooool^^,
perhaps hitomi will come togehter with dilandau^^,
perhaps he gets ou in some way from celena and all his slayers would also live,
and this damn ass from van, allen, merle and so on will die, HAHAHA

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.