Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The bedroom of pillow wars - Minitokyo

The bedroom of pillow wars

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Cybo

Never tell them everything!

Falls over from MASSIVE pillow nuke - thanks Master!

If you come ... you will find me.

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

eww...takes the wet pillow sack from Cybo. Do you know wat's in these? millions of mites ang germs. heheh, here you go, have a juice box instead. ^_^

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

its ok :) byebye master ! gets nucler pillowed and roaches-fied? ecckkkk! roaches >.< get them away! runs into the bathroom and splashes water all over and also at toya and cybo =]

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

tries to escape from masteraugmenta8's hits, jumps at his back, and covers his face with a pillow filled with roaches, then makes a run for it(is there a shortcut for your name...)^__^

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

throws another pillow filled with water at toya in attempt to sabotage ^_^ take this :)

Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

Cybo

Whoa! What the .... who be that .. oh hello Toya! How you doing? Takes wet sack out of mouth after seeing roaches all over bluearth ... now that is sick!

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

Why you no good Masteraugmenta8...picking on me with your pillows...you asked for it...reaches out fo pillows i got from a sewer...hahhe...meet your ultimate doom! backs Master into a corner and sokas him with the pillows, which looked and smelled stinky..hehaha...muwahaha!

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

T.T its all toya's fault! x.x chases after toya and sprays water at cybo and toya!

hey Cybo, i'm fine....^__^...hehhehehheee
puts a wet freezing sack on Cybo's head, i had mercy on u it wqasn't filled with roaches...^__^

Cybo

ok me gotta run ... takes pillow, fills with candy and tosses it up in the air! Ciao!

runs around trying to escape from bluearth's sprays....^__^

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

chases after toya for the last fun for today! toya, take this! throws a extremely hot pillow that explodes into many pieces. *runs out of the room* ja-ne~ gonna sleep :)

oh...goodnight....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.gets burned....starts crying on the floor...^__^

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.