Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Request] Spoiler Tags - Minitokyo

[Request] Spoiler Tags

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

You know, I been wanting to ask for a long time now, about every Anime Site, Anime community I know (Yes, including small ones)
have this feature

Spoiler (show)

Tags.

and it is useful especially to discuss anime episodes and upcoming anime or whatsoever.
Such as Fate Stay Night - Game vs Anime talk
Manga vs Anime of Bleach.

This should have been in Minitokyo BBCode functions, strangely enough, there never is. Not to mention Text enlargement features.

I certain request for this feature, should not be so hard since my forum also has it. A small twitch to the system should be all it takes. It is kinda hard not to get spoiled of latest episodes in Minitokyo. (especially just now, I was spoiled to the next episode of Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu.) XD

Seriously Admins, this feature would really benefit a lot.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

damn good idea,

I also noticed that almost every anime-themed forum has spoiler tags. Minitokyo would definately benefit from this feature.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

i second that. its always good to have that. or else people will start cursing and swearing at me for spoiling stuffs. *cough, DD, cough*

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Quote by bj0rni second that. its always good to have that. or else people will start cursing and swearing at me for spoiling stuffs. *cough, DD, cough*

yeah, for example Yuki got Gates-of-Babylonowned

Signature Image

yeap definitely and i had a hard time finding the quote buttons and all too. =.=' though, that might just be me

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Nice idea... I'll see what the Boss Man thinks :)

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Ok.... looks like it is implemented...

Spoiler (show)

This is a spoiler test

merged: 06-16-2006 ~ 02:41pm
Oooh... yeah, it works.
Thanks Sheqel, great work. Would look better if it is black tho, since the default skin is also grey, it will hard to distinguish from the default skin if people are using that one.

Thumbs up.

Signature Image

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Quote by DevildudeThumbs up.

Seconded!

There's one minor problem with it right now: in the Advanced Post page, clicking it to open a spoiler brings up the close spoiler tag. I already elevated that though. Once that gets fixed, I'll probably make an announcement. Good call, DD!

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

good idea, i vote for it :D

thumbs up!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well since Sheqel has already added a spoiler tag even if it still needs work on I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.