Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hitsuji no Uta WIP - Minitokyo

Hitsuji no Uta WIP

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

I've been working on this for quite a while [final exam period >.<]
Anywayz, I'd like to see your comments on this and any ideas for improvement :)

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9876/hitsujinouta19qv.th.jpg

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Hmm... Well all I could think of is put more color (Not a lot just some here and there) into it. Everything else is cool.

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

wow...very nice! but like Inuyasha-FAN says, its very...plain. her kimono does put in a little color tho. but i would add some flowers to the field, or even if its just around the tree. you might have a problem with the blurryness of the background tho. I can see what kind of effect youre trying to make and its really nice - but alot of wallpapers that Ive seen deleted in the past couple weeks have been ones that MT mods thought were too blurry

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Ok, total change of plans. I've been working on this new version for about 6 hours now.
It's definately not ready cause I need to find a way to blend the elements better and a better glass texture for the window. The f****** bonsai tree is a pain in the a$$ to blend >.<
Any suggestions will be really appreciated [first time trying something like this] :)

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/7532/chizunawallcopy7vb.th.jpg

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

oww! kawaii! i like it..i hope my art can be better as yours(well.. i not good waller actually>.<)

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

O.O.................it looks ALOT better than the original! I can't find anything wrong with it anymore...this wallpaper is waaayyy better than anything I can do, so I can't really comment on it anymore. lol nope, dont see anything wrong with it.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

it looks really really good now ^__^, but still i have something to complain
firstly, it's not smooth enough you can see it clearly
secondly, agree that, the bonsai is really not blended well, in this point, i guess a bit blur will work ^__^
the wall is quite good enough though there's still pixellated
a lil thing, if you make shadow effect for the pic, then you should make for the bonsai too, this way it'll look better not out of place ;) ^__^
keep it up then

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Wow, the scan is cool^^
Basically, I have nothing to compare bout the first one except that the image is pretty blur & the scan isnt really clean...
the second one is still kinda blur, the pic...
& yes, the bansai tree's blending isnt that good...
The whole room is alil too crisp for the pic^^
& u might wanna add some texture to the wall or perhaps some shadow under the picture frame^^
btw, on the window, theres some light blue lines I find disturbing... >_<
at the most side of the wall/..

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

hmm, interesting idea. the bonsai looks good, but it's too realistic/3-D compared to the painting, so that it looks out of place. (the painting looks kinda blurry, which isn't a bad thing, 'cause it looks like a painting on canvas or some kind of rough paper). I'd move the window farther away from the painting, because people don't usually hang paintings that close to a window. the scene outside the window looks kinda out of place, because the painting and the bonsai gives it an Oriental feel, but that scene looks kinda random. Also, the clouds look a bit pixelated. The tree doesn't match the style of the bonsai (in their leaves)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.