Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mika Nakashima Songs/ Love'em, hate'em, or both? - Minitokyo

Mika Nakashima Songs/ Love'em, hate'em, or both?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

So does anyone like, or hate her songs? There's two, or three songs that I love from her, but my favorite has to be 'Glamorous Sky' the one she performed in the NANA Movie ^_^' The one song I didn't really like from Mika would be 'Cry No More'. No offence to the ppl wwho do like this song, it's just the music sounded churchy OX So anyways, what do u guys think?

^~Tatsuki~^

not one of my favourites artists....but I do have a few favourites from her....Yuki no Hana is probably the best song from her. Glamarous sky is pretty good too, the acoustic version sounds pretty nice as well....but if you're talkin NANA songs, Ito Yuna's Endless Story is prolly better ;)

ooooooohh i like her :) especially her yuki no hana song. they have her album on some plane i took to asia last year or something.

Quote by heijihattori2000not one of my favourites artists....but I do have a few favourites from her....Yuki no Hana is probably the best song from her. Glamarous sky is pretty good too, the acoustic version sounds pretty nice as well....but if you're talkin NANA songs, Ito Yuna's Endless Story is prolly better ;)

I have to agree with you on Ito Yuna :D Endless Story, Journey, and Precious are great songs and I love them all XD And yes Yuki no Hana is a very beautiful song.

^~Tatsuki~^

some of mika nakashima's songs are ok, but some just give me a headache. -.-" lol.

Yeah, I like her. Her song's are more relaxing that energetic.

Siri

Siri

Suou

Some of her music is kind of boring
but yeah same i liked her because of glamorous sky and blood

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

yeh i like her songs..the ones in the best of album was really good..songs like legend and love addict are really special..umm there are others that are very good but the tiotles are in kanji..i cant read them..but yeh..listen to those..uh..coz i dont like glamorous skies and cry no more but yeh..

\(^o^)/

Yeah... i like her songs ^^
they're really pretty u kno......

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.