Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Long or short hair for guys/girls? - Minitokyo

Long or short hair for guys/girls?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

So what do you prefer in a guy/girl? Long or short hair? 8P

Edit: To clarify, long hair for guys is similiar to my ava or like John Connor in T2 you know? While short hair beeing, well short :)

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I don't pretty much care about a girl's hair. It's the feeling that counts. :)

By the way, my hair is fairly long. Shoulder-length to be precise. So girls, turn away from me. XD

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

I don't like guys with too short hair and not too long, should be in the middle. or a bit longer XD

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

girls hair look great! short of long.
Guys hair hmm my hair is kinda long not really long but not short :D mainly cause im to lazy to get a haircut and its warmer

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Girls long hair, very long, definitely :)
Guys don't care :sweat:

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

It lacks some "medium" option, but I selected girls/long, because I like those. At least in anime, because I don't meet the real ones.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

<lol> Long hair is such an almighty pain in the butt. :P Annoying to wash, impossible to untangle, ten minutes minimum to brush, split ends. Bah. <--cut her hair to about 10cm about a year ago now. Never regreted it, either.

On the other hand, for guys... if they've got long hair and can pull it off, I salute them. =x

personally perfer girls with straight hair rather than curly, but not too picky about the length

Kuwanger

Kuwanger

Keeper Of The Coffee

Short hair is the way, i say.

This is the best signature! ... What?! ..Oh.. crap... *KEER-BLAMM!*

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I like long hair on a girl. Doesn't have too be much more than just below shoulder length, but I tend to favour that. I however have seen quite a few girls with shorter length hair that I do like. It really depends on the styling, that and if I ever get a girlfriend I'd probably like toying with her hair :) In guys, short, spiky, no mullets unless they can really pull it off well. I don't generally like the long hair on a guy, but sometimes it just suits them.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

I prefer guys with short hair :) ....though there may come a time when long hair is acceptable ~ ...unlikely though ^_^'

Long hair for guys, definitely. Bishie all the way, baby! ^_^ The shortest hair lenght I consider long for guys - chin lenght. I just love guys with long hair. *_* It's too sad that the army made me cut my hair, now it's gonna take forever for me to grow it out again! >< Grrr...

And girls' hair, short or long, either is fine really. They both look great. Just gotta love them pretty girls you know. *grin*

i prefer girls with long hair, they call much my attention, sometimes when i see guys with long hair ( behing vision ) and i think he is a girl for a sec XD

long hair for girls and guys cuz long hair is teh sexy

I personally prefer short hair for girls... They look cuter and more innocent this way in contrast to the more mature-looking long-haired females...

As for guys... *ponders* it depends...

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

Guys: Short hair [or at least, the "proper n clean" cut]
Girls: Mid hair [coz if too long, i sumtims mistaking 'em as ghosts ;P]

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Girls: Long (I looooove long hair)

Guys: Short (Seeing a guy with long hair kinda... scares me.)

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

hehe, Well since I'm a girl, a like my hair to be kinda long, for guys, hmmmm, I dont care if it's short or not, just as long as it's not too short or too long...

Neon

Neon

Mirai Hime

Girls look better with long hair and guys looks very good with long and short hair xD

Signature Image

I only find long hair to be attractive on women. As for my take on men, either short or medium (0-6 inches) fits the role.

I don't care about guy's hair, so long as whatever hairstyle they wear looks good on them

Girls: short is usually good but I prefer long

for the ladies, I have hair down to the bottom of my shoulder blades so bleh yall dont like me XD

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

Depends.. but for me, usually long, on both. Sometimes short hair can look good on a girl.. But with most I've seen, it makes them look a little too boyish.. And guys with long hair.. I just like that. >.o Though my lovers hair is a longer than mine. Must grow it faster! >_< Not possible.. But ah well.

Kevorkian

The Worst

it depends on the person

athiest, faceless, ageless, shapeless, mind elevates into states i'm weightless, spines shake when they in the wake of greatness

I prefer long hair on females. And short/mid-length hair on males.
Hair makes or breaks a face so it's important to have the right hair that suits your face - so really, everyone is different. ._.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.