Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anyone here has seen akira? - Minitokyo

anyone here has seen akira?

Tagged under Akira

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

have u seen akira the movie and read the comic books...i just want to see how many ppl has and wat they think about it because one of my friends said that akira is rubbish and the animation is crap...tell him wat he is missing! o_0

yes, and its quite good, altought the design is very bad

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

The magna/comic; no. But I've watched the movie, actually my brother has it on dvd, and I hate this show. I just can't get interested when I watch it, and I've tried more than once, and each time I quit watching halfway through. *note-I have seen completely* I've tried to give this show a shot, but...just doesn't work. Could be me though.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

I have both watched the movie and read all 6 volumes of the manga. The manga is far superior to the movie, though.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Seriously don't bump threads after 2 years of inactivity. If you want to talk about a particular anime/manga/game/etc and there has been activity in over 50+ weeks, then just make a new thread.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.