Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Long or short hair for guys/girls? - Minitokyo

Long or short hair for guys/girls?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I like short hair on men...Only anime guys look really good with long hair...Men tend to not take good care of their long hair..For girls, it depends...Girls can pull off styles much better than guys can...so I don't really know which style I prefer for them

Signature Image

I prefer long hair on the gurls. Short hair is fine though. On guys? I don't know. I don't look at em so I don't care what they do XD

Signature Image

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

Quote by brothermarvin On guys? I don't know. I don't look at em so I don't care what they do XD

LOL well said :D

MysticWolfAngel

MysticWolfAngel

Waiting Love

Guys:: I really don't care as long as he doesn't always compare it to mine.
Girls:: Long hair. Its easy to hide behind if need be and its kind of fun to brush. ^^

Signature Image

girls should have medium to long hair and guys well i'd prefer guys to have short hair but some guys with long hair looks rather hot XD but i guess it depends on the person and what hairstyle that they suit.

~mintyness~
Signature

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

I judge people by their hair too often, I'll be walking along the road with a friend and I'll be like "Ooh! I like their hair! *drool drool*"
Girls, I think, can carry off pretty much anything most of the time, depending on their face shape and all yatta yatta. I have a thing for styled hair, and highlights, if the person has really well done highlights and they aren't bleach-blond, most likely I'll fall in love with their hair.
Guys, I think, shouldn't have really short hair. *pouts* It just doesn't look good, it should either be grown out a little so it could still be classed as short, or longer. I 'specially like Miyavi's hair but guys don't *have* to have it like that. =D Again, I prefer styled hair, or maybe I'm just insanely picky. XD

For Miyavi's hair : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/yashichan/MTStuffs/miyavi11.jpg

I think it no role plays whether the hair is long or short, it is just dependent on the type.
If I had to decide, on a boy anyway shortly and with a girl long.
For me then rather shortly, is more easy-care namely.

im a guy and i used to have long hair...it went down past my chin. im glad i cut it though. short hair is so much better =)

I wear my hair short now but I use to have an afro but it started getting nappy so it got cut off.......I miss it -_-

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

guy/short hair

girls/long hair but i love girls/short hair too ;)

i like girls with long hair. don't care about guys

IF you think you think no one notices you, look at the guy who can't take his eyes of you.

girls with short hair

" A wise falcon hides its talons. "

-Flonne

i love short hair and no else.....

ehhh, I like guys with short hair....don't know why, but, I do I do I do.... hehe, or if their have their hair long, it better be for braids...:o

and...well, I like to have my hair long :D

i'd say it depends on the person and how they do their hair but generally long hair for both guys and girls, cos they look really good in the wind

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

acually I think taht kinda depends on how the person looks and what he looks better in..I mean..if a girl would just look wierd in lonh hair and a guy with short hair would look well ugly..then there would´nt be any point following the "rules" right?? so I think it depends on the individual...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

Definately short hair in guys :)

Signature

RamzaSedai

RamzaSedai

Aes Sedai

Mainly, long hair all the way. Admittedly, there are some girls who look really good with it short, but for the most part I like it better long. As for guys, I don't really know about other guys, but as for myself, I have long hair. I had a crew cut about five years ago, and I hated it. My hair is down to the bottom of my shoulderblades right now, and I love it this way.

"Silly demigod, Trix are for kids!"

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm... i'll have to say for girl i luv long hair, around shoulder length is perfect.

ahhhh Hard!!!! to choose, I like both.... Straight hair is awsome for girls.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i prefer girls with longer hair, but if they look good short then that's cool 2. :D
um im a guy so: :\ :sweat: i have sported all kinds of hair lengths from shoulder length hair to crewcut. i thought i looked better longer, but now it's a little shorter, sort of in between short and long. damn- i need to get a hiarcut.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

boys -- hmm..mushroom cuts >D ahaha joking..but it's really cute though =] Iguess..for guys it's short hair but not too short >D pickiie nee
girls -- shoulder length like mineee >D and mine getting long it irrates me so gonna get it cut harharrrrrr or I just like girls with short hair because when I see long hair it just reminds me of....something..coughsringucoughs...

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Well for me my hair is equivalent to the character I look pretty much exactly like, which is Kyou from Fruits Basket (If you don't know look at my avvy) And yes my hair is that color pretty much too. Anywho I guess you would call that "long"
~Kyou

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

DDX

DDX

SINNED

well it really depends on the shape of your face really but i personnally like short hair for guy long for girl :D

Signature Image
Don't cry because it happened,
Smile because it is over.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.