Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Long or short hair for guys/girls? - Minitokyo

Long or short hair for guys/girls?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

I prefer short on girls, I have I guess you could call it medium length right now, (it's to my eyebrows) but I did have it to my shoulders a lilways back.....damn I looked like a girl!

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

I personally think that long girls hair is great. It just looks really cool.

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

I prefer long hair on girls/my girlfriends. I can't stand it when girls with long hair cut it short. They just don't know how much their appeal drops.

Quote by bucket-shot<lol> Long hair is such an almighty pain in the butt. :P Annoying to
wash, impossible to untangle, ten minutes minimum to brush, split ends.
Bah. &lt;--cut her hair to about 10cm about a year ago now. Never
regreted it, either.
On the other hand, for guys... if they've got long hair and can pull it
off, I salute them. =x</lol>

*Accepts Bucket-shot's salute*

I dunno, it really depends, both long hair and short hair looks good.

- R. K. Kishore

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

well definitely long hair for girls, because i so much like to touch them, smell them.... ooops am i some kinda fetishist or what?? ^_^' hum..... you know i think hair is beautiful, why would you cut it??

for guys, i don't know/care (mine are pretty long actually, somewhere longer than shoulder...)

the only thing i think is wrong when a guy has long hair is when he does the hand.to.tuck.hair.behind.his.ear thing. thats just wierd. girls, it doesnt matter. short hair has more character, i think, since its not that easy for a girl to pull off any short cut. it looks butch unless you find the right cut....i went through the butch phase for awhile. ech.

Asahi

Asahi

gone

i am a girl, and my hair isnt long.. and MY boy friend loves it / loves me =P

i like boys with longer hair.. =)

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.