Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are you superstitious? - Minitokyo

are you superstitious?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

i was guessing if anybody here is some kind of superstitious?, like the believe that certain days bring you good or bad luck or something like that..

mehh! x3~

AiryFaerieAriel

iFALLforYOU;

I'm not very superstitious. I believe in good and bad luck as well as good luck charms, but that's it.

I am proud to say that I freely walk under ladders and I absolutely love black cats. :)

I do not bend to superstition because I believe there is nothing to be afraid of...I know that I can break a mirror while passing the path of a black cat underneath a ladder on Firday the 13th and not a damn thing will happen because of it

I'm no superstitious. Careful.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

shylo

shylo

resevilfreak

um not really cause i do have a black cat at home and i've broken mirrors a few times in my life...so no, not superstitious..

stormtrooper

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

I'm a bit superstitious, but not so much that I scream everytime a black cat runs across my path. I actually have a black cat, so it's kinda hard for him not to run across my path from time to time.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

I worry sometimes about saying things in case of jinxing myself. I guess that is superstitious. For example: "Wow, things have gone so well today. What a great day! .... *CRASH*" Jinxed it. :(

I believe that if you think you'll get bad luck because of something like Friday 13th or a black cat crossing your path, then you'll get it. I'm not very superstitious - I believe weird things happen that no science can explain, but I don't believe you'll get bad luck for 7 years if you smash a mirror.

Somethings, yeah.

Breaking mirrors? Yes.
Black cat? A sign, yea, but not necisarrily bad luck.
Knocking on wood? Yeah, I do that.
Little charms? Yep.
Bloody Mary 3x in a row? NOT gonna try that EVER.

...Can't think of anything else.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

a little...i try not to break mirrors, or walk under ladders, and crossing my fingers for luck. and there are many other chinese superstitions that my mum forces me to follow X-P

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

No... absolutely no. I'm not superstitious.

I like cats, black or not, and I broke the mirror in my room... a little broken, but still usable.

not superstitious. well,hard to be in tis time and age.lol. too much technology n science ard to be superstitious n all. but somehow,sometimes,wen really really really hope for smth to happen,i guess all of us will be slightly superstitious wun we? =)

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I have a black cat, I've broken a mirror, and opened an unbrella in the house and nothing bad has happened yet. What happens if my black cat walks under a ladder? Does it cancle out the bad luck? X-P

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

To some degree, yes.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

No, I'm not

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

Quote by notanbago2No, I'm not

me neither

Yes I am very superstitious. I am not really sure if all those things are true and it doesn't hurt to believe. But what if good or bad luck does exist. That might be why I rarely win whenever I gamble, to much bad luck.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.