Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm back, while facing the front! - Minitokyo

I'm back, while facing the front!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Guts

Guts

Branded

Holy shit it's been a while. I've been a ollldd member of minitokyo, and I'm glad to say hte sites looking better and better, the connection speed is still moving like snailspit, but otherwise the walls are beautiful. I think some things don't change, I wonder if my avatar still works.

I'm curious on how I submit reiveiws to the review section. Thats what I used to do on this site before they even had that section availble! :sweat:

Oh well, don't kill the noob, It will be good getting to knoe you, and greetings to those, I've already seen.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Hello? Welcome back. :)

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

i guess i should say hello and welcome back. but i really dont know how to submit any reviews saying i never submitted any. sorry, my friend.

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

Hello Guts and welcome back to MT!

well, I'm quite new to MT so I can't judge how MT's been once, but I must agree that it is really great now. ^^

Concerning your question about the review section - I'm glad you asked *smile* because I was about to ask the same question. I've been searching how to submit a review for a while now... probably you simply have to send it to one of the admins and they will submit it for you... but that's only a guess.

Anyway, have a lot of fun and make a lot of new friends here.

Hope to see you around more often,

Lu

Hey welcome back Guts :D Never meet you before but I think I can help you with your review problem :) If you just click on browse at the top of page and click on what anime or whatever it is you want to review about, like if its Inuyasha click I (example ;) ) anyways after that it has options on the left that say submit review.. etc. Well I hope things work out for ya and hope I helped :) cya around

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

sorry Guts, I know it's you welcome-back-topic *smiles apologetically* but:
@InuyashaRulesssss: thanx ^^ ...and ....what if I was wanting to submit a review about a series that isn't listed?

PAche

PAche

hoarder

welcome back ^_^' but i thought such threads arent supposed to be in this forum?cos you're mainly asking how to submit reviews right?

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.