Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Eureka 7 soundtrack - Minitokyo

The Eureka 7 soundtrack

Tagged under Eureka 7

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

Maybe I should call myself a Gekkohead, but I'm crazy about Eureka 7. I've recently discovered the diverse and catchy music featured in the show, and am currently hunting OSTs 1 and 2, and maybe the Complete Best. The pop music featured in the show is full of catchy beats and unique vocals, and I can't get that Halcali song out of my head!

There's several songs from the show on the Gekkostate's page here on MT.

Anyone else like the music? Know anywhere I can get my paws on any of the CDs? Please post your comments!

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

i just recently got the OST, my friend burn it for me, it consist 2 cd... the music quite good...
but if just wanna hear the OP/ED, guess u can download it from site...
Days is good :D

Jace17

Jace17

Sleeping...

The background music doesn't stand out as much as TsubasaRC's, but the opening and ending songs were good. My favorites are Days by FLOW and Sakura by NIRGILIS. I loved the chorus of Taiyou no Mannaka he.

MuZ0NaZ

MuZ0NaZ

The Muzzinator

The OST is the best thing about the anime for me. All OPs/EDs are catchy - while I dislike most anime openings, I rarely skipped them while watching E7. BG music seems less repetitive than Tsubasa Chronicle for me and I enjoy it, too.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett

natsume44

natsume44

Yamapi Fangirl

I got the soundtrack with the special edition of the frist DVD, but I haven't really listened to it yet. I have listened to all the opening and ending themes though. Right now, my faves are Himitsu Kichi, Tip Taps Tip, and Sakura. If you don't want to spend the money on an import soundtrack, then you can wait until Bandai releases a domestic version in the US. You can find some info about it here.

Himitsu Kichi would be the one that i liked the most of all the eureka seven OST so far. But the inset OST Storywriter by SUPERCAR was not bad....

supersay

supersay

Yo! Wass'up...?

Yeah! All Eureka 7's OST are great! Can't stop listening on them when I driving somewhere... :D

oh, anybody knows what is the title of the song when Gekko-go tries to fly above the earth atmosphere? That song is just soo cool!

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

Been searching for that one myself. That original ballistic flight sequence simply rocks.

Signature

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

Your "Days - Flow" sounds so slow (in a bad way w/o all its zing & excitement) compared with the Nipponsei version I have...

And you're missing STORYWRITER from OST I :(

Other than those 2 complains everything else sounds great.

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

Yeah, I've got that on my userpage, too. Been trying to figure out how to make my own.

Signature

op1 & 2 ED 1 & 2 rocks imo

recently... i just love the Tips Tap Tip...

refreshed me on the morning... ^^//

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please refrain from bumping old threads just to ask for someone to illegally send you copyrighted material.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.