Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Important! (read this or else) - Minitokyo

Important! (read this or else)

Group announcement by Free--wallers

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Hello, mina.
Im sorry to cut your haapy-waiting-for-contest-ends-mood...
But I am seriously blowing my top here.

FREE--WALLERS is not a group where U just apply for & leave it in your page like that. or just to show " yay! look! Im in a wallers group"
No! NO! NO!
okay, sorry.

I have looked through the members once again, I believe I sent some of U a PM too...

the reason I accepted non-wallers into the group is to help & let U make more walls.
to achieve that, I have posted several tutorial links, open an announcemnt to notify you on that.
I only receive a non-wallers reply on that, which is Moonlight-shadow. the rest are, well, wallers.

Im not having a grunge against non-wallers or anything. But U have to understand, this is a wallers, doujinshis, vectorers group. if U dont have either of that, fine. I accepted U in to let the other members help U. I hope U can be active even though U have no walls to be posted in the GB or anything. U can vote in contest, or comment on other member's walls! or just leave some stupid comment in the GB!

And, seriously, NO RIPPING!
1 more rip from U, I swear Ill kill U!

As for wallers, doujinshiers & vectorers, some of U arent active too. If U're busy, I understand. I checked your status before sending U a PM or so. But some of U werent even active since U JOINED THE GROUP!
okay, Im mad now! Please, be more ACTIVE!
help out the members, participate in the contest & post in the GB.
I know some of U are busy, but cant U even comment in the announcement?! Hello, announcement doesnt come everyday!
it only take like 20 seconds to post one comment there!

There.
Ill reepeat again...
#1. NO RIPPING!
#2. Be More ACTIVE!

okay then^^ good day^^
btw, 4 weeks later if U're not active, Ill do more than kill U^^

your admin,
Rikka

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Yes! I agree! Then again, most groups are suffering from this. Just take a good look at other groups. Then again, who cares! Just be active yeah? Even if it's just sayin hi in the GB, or even better for non wallers if you decide to start walling and ask tips from us!

Signature

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

Sorry for being such slacker. ^_^' I haven't been as active in making wallies as I should be but I'll try my best. ^_^

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

I can be more active now! Yesterday was my high school graduation ceremony so im completely free untill I get a job! ^_^

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

Nice decision ^_^ I am sure it will work ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

totally agree what rikka-chan's said, if you're a member of this group(you are the one push join group) then you have responsibility to the group yourself right. th en lets do something or at least be active >.<

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

nice move rikka :P bet that scared them :P
O.O I've never seen u that angry, ho ho..I better post often too :P
:X not that I don't *glomps*

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Erm... yeah... i have been tied up with my project for three weeks straight now. had occasions where i played around with photoshop. but yeah, i didn't submit anything or post in that period. sorry... will try to make a more concerted effort :D

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Yikes, I think you mean me :sweat: Sorry ya Rikka, too many things keeping me occupied, I'm not that active in my group too anymore >_< But I'll try mah best ^_^

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

No, no, I don mean any of U... >_<
Guess I was too mad...
Sorry... >_<
kinda touched... T_T

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

hmm >< Rikka-san angry? me shall try to sepnt some time here.. wif my veeery best okii XD ouh yea i forget to post some of my other works here here forget forget...

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

i am never active in any groups -.- I'll try to... I supposed... Haven't been submitting any walls...

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i be sure to be more active in time. I am finishing up some walls.
so yeah. anyone ripped?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

agreed. really agreed. ^^

My lastest work : summer festival!

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

"Do more than kill you?" wow. you are really mad. but I can completely understand why. I'll try to be more active, so that way I don't find out what the whole more than kill you means. XD

well rikka-san i am kind of busy but i'll try to be active as much as i can

Signature Image

Ah indeed, you are certainly right Rikka-san! But I'm afraid that I'm one of them. >_< I'm sorry if I ever did those things. But I'm glad you got those things straight. ^^

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

probably could have been a bit more.. tactful.. but the message is clear. hope your group goes well.

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Very good idea i've got to agree with!
Nice going Rikka-san! ^_^
I've got my final exams next week *sigh*
But i will try ;)

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

jaja...you sure are angry...but I agree ....and I suppose that goes also with me ...the more active thing....so in that part I'll try to help out...

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

waah! rikka-sama is mad!
sigh..well gomen for being a slacker.. ehehe
well i'll try to be more active and do some wallies
if i had nore brushes in my deck ehe ^_^'

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

OMG...since i have to prepare for Uni...i got to be inactive nowadays XD yay! gomen ^_^'

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

im sorry i havent have internet for atleast a month and i have to use libaries computers and it dont take disks cause i save my walls to disk to bring over here but im really sorryTT.TT

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

I'm here, just very busy ^_^'
but I'll be more active

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.