Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Important! (read this or else) - Minitokyo

Important! (read this or else)

Group announcement by Free--wallers

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Tehee, that message will surely reach out to people. I'll try to be more active too! =) but don't hurt me [hides] XD

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

Whoa....Rikka-chan! You wanna kill me? @_@
LOL...I'm just kidding. I'm not a " very very active" member but at least I post once in a while in the group GB. I hope that's ok!
This announcement is really nice thogh. Maybe I ought to post one for my bleach grou ^^ Anyway, too busy for that!

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

this week I was very busy, but I aggre with you Rikka ^_^ Members have to be active

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

A fair warning from rikka-chan. I guess it goes for me too for being inactive :sweat:

Well, I hope we all going to support each other from now on. I try my too. OX

Signature

GO RIKKA-CHAN! U RULE!

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I'll try not to be inactive, but since I started a job for the summer you may be lucky to get more than one wall or doujinshi outta me per month till August ^_^' But thats not for certain, so I'll try to keep up with you guys!

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

I've been slacking >_<, I'll try to be more active and start getting into the habit ^^

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

MPX88

MPX88

Love Goku :P

hi rikka-chan
Sorry for being unactive for months but i got problems and then i had to work for exams etc...
Now that i'm on holidays, i'd try to bo more active :)

Meshi ha ... ?

freyy

freyy

Yeah baby

sorry for not bieng active for the past few weeks or months i just finnish my thesis. now i can be active again.. sorry

idiocy is a crime but somethimes its self defence

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.