Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bread will never be the same - Minitokyo

Bread will never be the same

Tagged under Yakitate!! Japan

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Yakitate! Japan is finally over after 69 enjoyable episodes (i want to bake some bread TT).
Just loved its constant fun poking at everything and side commentary.
However the ending did have me wanting more cause the rest of the series was just so enjoyable, i just didn't want it to end.
What did everyone else think on this anime? IMO, its definitely one of the greatest animes ive sen in a very long time, and i dont think its gonna be overtaken for a while. 10/10
Cheers TT

Signature

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Yeah! Yakitate is a great anime! One of my faves! I really like Asuma-Tsukino couple! I like the strange reactions those guys make. And for an anime about cooking bread it sure is funny! :D XD

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.