Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what instrument do you play? - Minitokyo

what instrument do you play?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

hahahs... ok
i dont have anything to do
i am not sure if there is a thread like this
but i just put it up anyway....
ok... as the title as stated...
what instruments do you play?

if you ask me?
i play...
`eletric guitar
`classical guitar
`acuostic guitar[not sure how to spell]
`drums
`abit of piano...

lol... all these stuff are like know the basics only...
so sad... cant play like a pro TT.TT

ok... now about YOU!
so what do you play?

i play the piano..and a bit of flute... XD

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i play piano and abit of acoustic and bass guitar....:) im actully pretti good with guitar but it hasnt reeli been all that long since i started playing it.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

i know only a tiny bit with the piano. but i'm going to learn how to play a guitar soon so nyahah!

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I play the violin.

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

I started with the trumpet in Grade 5 then moved on to the trombone @ grade nine and all the way through OAC. After that it just stopped being fun, so I gave it up. I suppose I still have the mind of a musician (my parents are music teachers so that always helped) but It's not a part of my life any more...I just listen to music, not perform it

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

I have just basic knowledge of playing the piano and the flute... I've always been the singer-type rather than the one playing an instrument *smile*

BlackDemonMyst

Leave me alone!

Like animefairy here, I play the violin. I also play the recorder, but I don't really see how that counts. :-p

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

I used to play the violin for 7 years... I quit, and it's probably one of the biggest regret of my life.

Right now, I play an electric guitar and found a small band, which I need members. I've been playing guitar for 3 years, 2 years with acoustic and a year with an electric.

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

wow! hahhas...
i wish i could have a band too...
hahs... wow... so cool!

been playing electric guitar for 13 years ;) mostly play metal and rock and some classic rock :D and I used to play clarinet in school XD lol I hated it

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I am familiar with the drums. Early on, in Elementary school, when it was mandatory for kids to play the violin, I could never understand how what the teacher was teaching us coresponded to the sheet music, and the strings. I now vaguely understand. Now, I'm in HS. Meh.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Lets see... I can play (in order of how I learned to play them):
*the piano (I got fired by my teacher though! ^_^' )
*the bass (classical)
*the recorder (if that counts) X-P
*percussion/ drums (I love the bass drum!)
*the french horn
*the saxaphone
*the xylophone (I can't spell XD )
Yep thats what I play or used to play. I wanna say though that I'm really sad that I quit (got fired) the piano. I would of been really helpful to me now... Oh well! Yeah so anyway thats what I play!

~Kp

merged: 06-14-2006 ~ 03:14am
Opps! Sorry! I learned the french horn before the recorder. So yeah put the recorder behind the french horn please! Hee hee!

~Kp

I can make sounds with my mouth xD

arigato K1ru! ;D

I play the classical guitar. Been working on that for at least two years now. A tiny bit of the piano (I absolutely hated those lessons), and I'm sort of self teaching myself the harmonica.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

There's an existing thread about this same topic.

--> Who here plays an instrument? by crimsondemon

please search the forum before making new threads.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

when i was young i went for piano practice then i had a band and start playing guitar acoustic bass electirc you name it.... and then now im going for drums =)

For me, I play a little bit of guitars and keyboards. What I mainly love to do is teach myself simple songs and sometimes complex songs too. Currently, I've been teaching myself how to play America's "The Border," which is what I'm currently listening to on Napsterlinks. Do you guys like to learn pre-existing songs and just master those songs in order to become good at whatever instrument you play? It's something I love doing.

America - The Border
http://www.napster.com/player/tracks/15078131

i play the keyboard and piano at the moment....learning and getting better every lesson...not being bigheaded...

lol..but i want to learn how to play the drums...guitar...and the violin...and someday...i wanna create my own band...i have a band now but its like a skool band...we play for skool conserts and skool gigs...which is cool...cos i like performing but we're not gonna get notice that way...

once...my band entered a competition but lost cos our recording were bad and i mean...real bad...i was dissapointed but got over it...u have to sooner or later...

my band is called MOOSH! :D...how cool! lol :D

I play keyboard n piano too...but i'd like to start learning the bagpipe....the irish pipe thingy ^^ i love the sound of tht instrument...And i did a bit of elecrtic guitar

I play piano! ^_^

ElvishImmortal

ElvishImmortal

Spellweaver

Im another violinist. im in 10th grade and I play in the upper orchestra in my school. Pretty fun, especially the music trips to like, themeparks and stuff!

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Hmm i play the clarinet... joined the school band.. suffering for being the most junior this year..

Learned abit of piano from my friend
And learning abit of guitar from my father

I play the violin i started in 4th grade all the way up to 8th but then i stopped. i can still play so yea. i can also play some songs on the piano but just the basics. oh and my little sister is trying to teach me how to play the clarinet i can play like two songs but i am getting there. lol

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.