Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 to survive in the jungle - Minitokyo

to survive in the jungle

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

Assuming you were abandoned in the jungle between all the trees and unknown animals and you would have to wait and hope to be rescued... do you think you'd be able to survive until then?

I don't know if I could manage that. After all I don't know which of the plants I could eat safe or how to hunt down an animal (well, as to the how I think I'd maybe come up with something but after that I wouldn't know how to make a fire from nothing...)

of course, maybe you'll be able to do things in such a situation you might think of as impossible now...

i'll survive for few days, given the appropriate equipment
i.e. knife, matches/lighter, ropes..

haha~ =_="

Signature

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I probley only would survive 3 days or so.

mikan-sakura

mikan-sakura

www.myspace.com/celestial_cherry

hmm,
i think i'll pray and hope for an angel to rescue me or o.O
ehh i dunno actually >.<;

Signature Image
Join Feathers of Eternity now! ^^

Need me? 8D then visit my LJ and leave a MESEEJI =3 (message) linku; http://mikan-sakura.livejournal.com/

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

Quote by mikan-sakurahmm,
i think i'll pray and hope for an angel to rescue me or o.O
ehh i dunno actually >.<;

me too ^_^'
I'd be quite incapable of surviving in the wild... it would be a nightmare with all those insects and spiders and so on around be... >.<

Id probably survive long enough at least to be rescued. ^^

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Well, it is a JUNGLE, so at least you're not going to die of exposure in a hurry....
I reckon I'd last awhile, given some equipment: decent sized knife, bit of hootchi cord and a condom (no matter what FMP! says, those things can hold two liters of water, just gotta put them in a bootsock first or it bursts).

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.