Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime theme song... Prefer dubbing or Original? - Minitokyo

Anime theme song... Prefer dubbing or Original?

page 3 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Next » 295 total items

I prefer the original coz it sounds more natural.

Must be original jap. I don t like it at all whether the theme gets dubbed or the speech gets dubbed. Only the jap version with good english subs are the best.

reiko083

reiko083

Lovely~Sorceress

I prefer the original because it fits the anime the best unlike those which are dubbed. And because when you compare the original from the dubbed you'll sometimes see there are difference on what they say...

You don't have to be perfect 'cause no one can be~ | Try getting on my nerves and let us see who gets the last laugh...
BrokenWings-TrinityBlood Bleach-Central POT-Ultimate! Member of: Burning-Love I am a member of Colorfull Wallies Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans

I think it depends on songs. Inuyasha-themes (only ones so far I've heard in both english and japanese), sound actually quite good.

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

I only love the original,if it was in english or other languages I would rather fast forward or change the channel just to avoid hearing them.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

original. :)

Signature

I like the dubs! They're not all bad. Luv the sailor moon ones. ^_^

but most of them are so funny and fun to laugh at! I just think they're heaps of fun.
But I also luv the originals!

I prefer them in the orginal!

OMG! Original all the way. i cant stand the pethetic american voices destroying the wonderous songs, and the characters voices.

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

I absolutely hate dubs, cause the voices usually don't fit the songs.

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by TheleaI think it depends on songs. Inuyasha-themes (only ones so far I've heard in both english and japanese), sound actually quite good.

i agree on that, it really comes down to the songs themselves plus alao how well they translate into english, also the performance of english singer is a big factor

Signature Image

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

original keeps the magic, the dub can never reproduce the magic of the original, japanese is just too different

Signature

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

i agree on that but there are times that dubs could be just as good :)

Signature

i want the original bcoz you can really feel the passion of the singer as they sang the song.. the meaning of the songs that they can relay to the listeners.. but i also want to hear the dubbed version though so that i can compare them

Dubbed anime songs are awful! I only listen to the originals!

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

The originals cause it's original and the original is always better, yeah!
Need proof?
Look at Pokemon, yeah.
The jap opening is listed down as anime's top music.
Would you say that about the dubbed version, yeah?

No.. I think not.
I - THINK - NOT!

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

the originals! dubbings suck!

Origina because I like Japanse and otherwise it feels like a rip off to me .__.''

originals for sure...dubbed are TERRIBLE!

I'm all for originals. You lose a lot when they get dubbed. >P Dubs are evil >P

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

original of course ;)

Signature

I can't stand it when a song has been dubbed, I must have the original.

Well, I found that there are a few songs that sounded better when they're dubbed, but generally, I like the original songs better

Most original Japanese songs are better than the dubbed one. Japanese singers looked (I mean, heard) more spiritful than American singers when singing anime theme songs.

page 3 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Next » 295 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.