Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime theme song... Prefer dubbing or Original? - Minitokyo

Anime theme song... Prefer dubbing or Original?

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 295 total items

definitely original, if already dubbed, it would be screwed up

foxmagic71851

foxmagic71851

smashing top!!!

i like it in originol

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I like the oringinals better usually. For example, Pokemon. The original themesong sounded good...but then it turned into this...super kiddy song.

I usually prefer the original...but I've been trying dubbed themes in english, french and spanish...and well I just liked the spanish dubbed themes but only when it was latinamerican dubbed wow it isn't weird and sometimes it isn't the exact translation but the themes are always great XD lol, when it's dubbed in spain Gosh it sucks sorry but that's my opinion ^_^'.
So I don't mind as long as it's the original theme (japanese) or in latinamerican dubbed theme :).

Signature

kazasou

kazasou

Vatican Exorcist

Quote by Bumble-BeeHowever, they dubbed some anime soundtracks into Indonesian version here. Some of them are not bad, though.
Some others? Terrible!
I agree. It'll be better if the soundtrack sung in its original version. It'll fit better in ears too.

You got that right Bumble-Bee. Some of the Indonesian Version are not bad such as Dragon Ball OST. However, I always like Japanese Anime OST Version, because they have excellent composing and unique vocal. I'm against all kind of anime dubbed. Make it subbed instead.

duwah

duwah

I love the original of course. I haven't heard of dubs but my friend told me that it sucks.

[url =http://japaneselover.minitokyo.net/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]
FinalFantasyFans

Depends on the person's singing voice. Just because it's in Japanese doesn't automatically make it better than English. ;)

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Dubbed sucks, original is the best.

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

i hate it when they dub the music, like the the 4th inuyasha movie. that girls song was in english, and the japanese version was way better

heero12

heero12

the fallen

I usually like the orginal more but there are some that are exceptions. Like Voices in Macross Plus still sounds amazing in english(although it is hard to top Akino Arai). Also the ending theme in Eva is actually a spanish song originally so take that for what it is.

no regrets for a believer

I prefer original songs.

Yeah really, the dubbs are horrible! I prefer the Original Japanese sounds

The original openig is ALWAYS the best; In Germany they are all changed/not original opening and ending song
And they are NOT GOOD!

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

hahaha... yep I think everyone agree that original is better than the dub ~___~ hahahha XD

Original of course. The dub version almost always is sucky.

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Unless I come across great dubbed songs, I'll definitely vote in favor of the original.

dubs sound so corny. most lyrics sound cool in Jap, even if the literal meaning is lame. ~the strength of the song is lost when the original is dubbed.

Original hands down. I don't understand much Japanese at all though, but I do read lyric translations. Dubs, particularly English ones, make me cringe.

its true.. dubs aren't good lol cause theres no effort put into it..... some are horrible while some are just effort made... while others are funny cause they're so bad

I like the original more ..

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

of the dubbed theme songs i've heard; more often than not, they are just horrible, I typically just tend to listen to the original, force of habit.

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Original all the way.
Dubbed versions or English songs for anime suck most of the time.
That's why I don't like remixes very much.
And as they say:The original is always best.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

you don't dub.. period rofl..... although people look past it.. dubbing can be done well if the dubbers want to do it and are enthuiastic about it like say.. metal gear solid................. come on.. whoever says the dubbing in that game sucks ill strangle them =P
even dbz i wanted to watch the japanese version just for purposes of not watching dub and found out the quality was crappier than the dub rofl... the music in the english was changed for the better same with the voices... goku's voice is so high pitched and annoying in japanese ( but other than that anime i've seen that all dubs are crappy... )
OH and ranma 1/2 too has good dub =3

I don't mind dunned if it's like BDZ or inuyasha. But of late all the budding has been poor ( Naruto, one piece and the list goes on). So I have to say original to play it safe.

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 295 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.