Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime theme song... Prefer dubbing or Original? - Minitokyo

Anime theme song... Prefer dubbing or Original?

page 6 of 13 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Next » 295 total items

Original all the way, dubbing usually makes it sound wired and awkward. Languages are different so for sure there will be cases wherein an expression or a word doesn't have a proper equivalent in other languages, dubbing might make it sound out of place, strange, and misleading.

I WANNA BE
THE VERY BEST
-_-
japanese = pwnage at OSTs. Bleach : After dark by Asian Kung Fu Generation
:D

i prefer the original over the dubbed versions any day so for me, original is still the way to go.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

of cause is the original japanese versions!they are the best!^^

original, pegasus fantasy spanish dubbed

Yes dubbed song is sxcxs !
i dunno why people (TV people) like to dubb them >.<
Viva original

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

Quote by "ealpha-scorpio"Original all the way, dubbing usually makes it sound wired and awkward. Languages are different so for sure there will be cases wherein an expression or a word doesn't have a proper equivalent in other languages, dubbing might make it sound out of place, strange, and misleading.

Agree. Though, I prefer the dubbed version of Doraemon and Hamtaro =P

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

i perfer original as well

Original

Ladykiba

Ladykiba

Ladykiba

I prefer original Japanese titles and such... Anime came from japan and shouldn't be adjusted because we speak another language. Plus the stupid subtitles ruin the song at the beginning of the show- just because people want to know what its saying they should go and learn the language or go download English lyrics?

??????

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Hmmm... That is quite a tough question. Very well, I'm going to answer. In my opinion would rather love "Original" way than "Dubbing" ones. That is all for today.

Signature Image

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Original in the bottom and dubbed on the top so i can understand.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

original is is still the best cause I can't appreciate dubbed ones I look at the english translation instead although some few translations are wrong.

Original is better X"D

I hate dubs -__-

Hiime-chan

i'm alive ;x

I don't like the dubs! I Like the Original *-*

nyuu *-*

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I tend to like it in the original more than the dub.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Original! English dubbed really sound odd. But there are times that the voice of the dubbed are better than that of the original singers, and I don't really mind them. Anyway, if I listen to dubbed I usually prefer the Cantonese or Chinese version to the English dubbed.

Original. Translated songs I've heard sound weird. They're out of times I think, because the original music was made to fit the Japanese lyrics.

Songs!? Voices and sound effects are one thing, but the theme songs!? No way in hell I'd like that. Of course the can be exceptions, but none I've heard is superior to the original. Originals, FTW!

... they dub theme songs? I actually never knew that XD I've never watched dubbed anime in my life so I won't know. I always watch the original Japanese version.

I thought that dubbed voice acting is pretty bad, I can't believe they'd dub the songs as well X_____X

Kobato7

Kobato7

Kobato-chan

I prefer the Original

Signature

Original. Though I haven't watched enough dubbed anime(thank god)to know what horrors they behold. Best I stay away from "them". lol

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

no kindding i like original much better!

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Man, Dub is HORRIBLE already, but when u dubb the theme song... IS LIKE A KNIFE DEEP IN THE CHEST! Ohhhh, there's no words to describe...

page 6 of 13 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Next » 295 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.