Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do become a Japanese addict because of Anime or Manga? - Minitokyo

Do become a Japanese addict because of Anime or Manga?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Ryuukikun

Ryuukikun

Loli LOver...

Hmmm... Yes, i think i've became addicted to Japanese because of anime and manga.. Not just in their drawings and arts, but also in their way of life, culture and language.. in fact, i started to learn japanese because of anime, manga and bishoujo games.

Nothing in Particular...

manga, anime is too expensive, haha i'ma just poor!

*chongie*

lol..hehe...i started to draw cartoons at first...but when i grew older...i discovered manga and anime...so i got interested in the different styles they produced...i learnt how to draw them and suddenly i just wanted to be a japanese...im learning the basic japanese right now...taking classes for it and lol...yh i have fun trying to be one... :D

I got interested in Japan due to a childhood book, "The Gift of the Mikodo" and woodprints. Anime and manga just became a bigger part of my intertest of the Land of the Rising Sun.

Pretty much the same as viekazama. I stink at drawing though. I want to get a job drawing Manga/Anime. I don't think I was meant for it though. I love everything about Japan, almost the exact same way Serin does.

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

i started from watchine anime dubbed in our language. then i started to appreciate their music, and then i soon appreciated the undubbed anime. and since sometimes im so wacko to start to understand simple jap phrases (like chobits) i wanted to start learning. hehe.

* i made a double post sorry T_T*

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by BlueAngel17i started from watchine anime dubbed in our language. then i started to appreciate their music, and then i soon appreciated the undubbed anime. and since sometimes im so wacko to start to understand simple jap phrases (like chobits) i wanted to start learning. hehe.

* i made a double post sorry T_T*

Nah never mind ha ha you can triple your post if you want he he.... just kidding ^^ :)

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

Yes, I think that's the main reason I actually want to learn Japanese so I can read and listen to the new mangas and animes.

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

yep i agree

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

Yeah, I definitely started taking Japanese extra credit courses after I discovered that some of the expressions my friends taught me weren't subbed properly...

Then again, I've always been a little curious about the Japanese culture (especially after my parents took me on a seven day trip when I was nine years old or so).. :D

CraftedWars

Totally confused @_@

nah.
i got hooked to japanese stuff when i first heard of the language and the technology they have ^^ plus they have lots of cute boys there ^^

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by SpikeyAppleslol..hehe...i started to draw cartoons at first...but when i grew older...i discovered manga and anime...so i got interested in the different styles they produced...i learnt how to draw them and suddenly i just wanted to be a japanese...im learning the basic japanese right now...taking classes for it and lol...yh i have fun trying to be one... :D

Yup yup.... completely agree with you >u<

pigoutgirl8

pigoutgirl8

Pulchritudinous.Rosebud

welll ... partially . also because i love japanese songs.

hell ya, everything about that country rules (expect some major fuckups during ww2), I mean BEST movies ever, live-action and anime, coolest comics in the world+ they have great food :-)

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

Yes. After learning about samurai, ninjas, swords, so on I was hooked on learning just a bit of history of japan. That is why I get fascinated by historical anime because through it I can learn a little more from what I know.

Evil Mind Good Heart

Killing-Frost

Killing-Frost

~Random.::.Guy~

Haha actually i was interested in the japanese culture when i cant to know aYUMI HAMASAKI ;) but hey its all in the matter of first come first serve so if anime was introduce it would have been like that ;)

~Snow is where i came from...~

It's because of Ultraman that i started to learn more about the Japanese. I find that their lifestyle and culture is meaningful. Their industries are vibrant and professional, and they are very hardworking people. Then when I am older, about 15 years old, I started to watch anime on the net. This is when I find that their artwork is undeniably nicer than western cartoons.

Watching anime and reading Japanese comics let me know more about the Japanese culture. It's so interesting over there, life seems much more meaningful and most importantly they are a pure race. A Chinese guy like me can blend into the crowd with ease. In Singapore we always say we have racial harmony, in fact the races hate each other. We don't seem to work well too. Right now, I really want to migrate to Japan, wish I have more money...

it all started with animes...but now im a japanese culture freak \o\

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

Actually for me it started with Tai Chi that got me hooked on the martial arts, that got me hooked on Japanese culture, that got me hooked on the anime (and somewhere along the line I got hooked on the language but when and how that happened is still a little fuzzy.....) wait no I lied. I got hooked on the language because I wanted to be able to talk to everyone around me in a language they knew nothing about. :P

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

I was interested in Japan and its culture since high school with my studies but getting in to anime and manga just adds to the mix. I cant wait till i can go over there.

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

Quote by tarnakI was interested in Japan and its culture since high school with my studies but getting in to anime and manga just adds to the mix. I cant wait till i can go over there.

Can I go with you? ^_^' (I'll bring the cheese!)

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Thanks to long exposure to various anime and manga series through most of my life, I had totally got interested in reading up on Japanese culture, the history and learning the language little by little. My music preference is mainly j-rock and j-pop. My dream vacation is to one day have enough money to vist the country.

Signature

haha. i wonder how japan is. maybe its filled with yazukas. who knows man. but i kinda learnt abit of japanese after watching these shows. how to write and read as well ^^

shadow52

shadow52

Stray Kat

yea! cause i remember wen i started watching naruto i got so addict to ramen and i was like im goin 2 go to japan to eat ramen -- kinda stupid

Stray Kat

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.