Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do become a Japanese addict because of Anime or Manga? - Minitokyo

Do become a Japanese addict because of Anime or Manga?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

I started with watching anime, then I read some manga, then I started watching subbed anime and asking my dad, who knows some Japanese, about the culture. Gotta love some of the things of the past, like in Rurouni Kenshin.

Carros are the cutest!

For me, i like to read japanese manga since primary but that didn't make me a japanese addict. when i was in secondary 1 i started to get interest in japanese boy bands, that my start to become a japanese addict. i read mare manga and observes their lifestlye, i go for japanese lessons, etc. now i'm really a japanese addict. i really want to go to japan for my studies but myparents don't agree with it.

Japanese culture is superb. I really love japan, and i wish that before i die i can live there... I love all about japan, their shrines, matsuri, jpop, jdorama, manga to anime, kawaii japanese... yutaka and especially how astounding their schools are... having lockers. It's great to live in japan... and their leader is not corrupt just like ours. philippines suck when it comes to their president, only good about going in the philippines is the hospitality of the filipinos and the tourist spots they contain, I as a filipino wants to live in japan!

09Chiaki09

09Chiaki09

PROMISE

Um... i think the manga and anime do hav great influence after all. I learned to draw them myself cuz they're just so gorgeous.

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by 09Chiaki09Um... i think the manga and anime do hav great influence after all. I learned to draw them myself cuz they're just so gorgeous.

yup yup there's so many influence for our daily life ^^ especially they make us more and more better at english (since i'm not a japanese so i usually read an english text ha ha ha)
don't you agree guys? ^_^'

This definitely has been the case with me... Ever since watching anime, I've wanted to learn japanese so bad (at least how to speak comprehensively - not so much the writing b/c I don't think I'm capable of learning something so complex lol). I'm really considering going to japan to teach english - I've heard about companies that will hire ppl with degrees to teach english in Japan - I think it'd be awesome to learn moer about the culture - but to ultimately enhance the anime experience :)

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.