Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What mecha would YOU drive? - Minitokyo

What mecha would YOU drive?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I'd drive a gundam more prefered Wing Zero that's the greatest mecha i've ever seen.

[img=undefined]http://easpegasus.net/gw/wingzeros.jpg[/img]

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

I've always wanted to drive the E.S. Asher from Xenosaga. thatd be pretty sweet~
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/1213/xenosagaartesasher2by.th.jpg

Signature Image

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

I'd drive the Crossbone Gundam X-2 to work...and kick some ass on the way there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/optimus/Gundam/1146715343316.jpg

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

I guess the Strike Freedom would be cool.

I would Drive The Nirvash Type Zero from Eureka 7, or The one That Anamane Drives form Eureka 7

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

Quote by WindAlchemistI've always wanted to drive the E.S. Asher from Xenosaga. thatd be pretty sweet~
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/1213/xenosagaartesasher2by.th.jpg

Holy crap, thats one sick machine. Thanks for the pics, I'll add em to my screensaver collection! ;)

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

the manliest of all mecha is the version 1.75 bonta-kun of fmp

this thing packs a hella of power

super infared, cumputer thingys, missile proof, bullet proof, turns women on, with this u can impress the ladies...

sexy and stylish, this is for you

RESERVE YOURS TODAY! for 1,548,561,457,136,356.00 yen

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

I would like to drive the Demonbane,
is mor than cool, is totally awesome.

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

Otaku19

Taco Lord

I would go with either deathscythe hell custom from Gundam Wing Endless waltz
or the Arbalest from full metal panic

Taco Lord

well i might get chastized for this but id choose a small suit such as a armor shrike from blue gender. they seem like the most practical to use. mobile suits, veritechs, and arm slaves are good but the controls seem to complicated. the armor shrike from blue gender just seem simple enough to use. plus they're compact (sort of compared to mobile suits)

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

I would like to fly in to space with a mech that has a power of an Orbital Frame from Zone of the Enders. Also I like to fly at the sky with a SDF 1 Macross Valkiries

merged: 07-07-2006 ~ 12:25pm
I would like to fly in to space with a mech that has a power of an Orbital Frame from Zone of the Enders. Also I like to fly at the sky with a SDF 1 Macross Valkiries

ooohhh... i'd want to pilot the nirvash from eureka 7.

megaman917

megaman917

The Gentleman

Wing Zero Custom, nuff said.

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

wow all the mecha here are awesome!
Even though i have no pix of any mecha here i would prefer to ride on to the mecha of demonbane.

I think a Gouf would be pretty fun, though I wouldn't mind an Arm Slave from FMP or the Destroid type mechs from Macross.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

ARX-7 owns!

i love full metal panic

HeavenlySoldier

Lonely Demon

heavy arms custom or the deathscythe, or maybe asukas Unit 02

Life is but an Endless Waltz

Modified Arbalest from FMP. (AKA a Lambda drive that actually works when you need it to......)

It's like the ultimate shield,not even nukes can crack it open :D

Arbalest ARX-7 is the best from full metal panic
Here's some DATA from it

Name: ARX-7 Arbalest
Height: 8.5 Meters
Weight: 9.8 Tons
Top Speed: Unknown
Maximum Jump: Unknown
Maximum Battle Time: 100 Hours
Power Source: -Palladium (cold nuclear fusion reactor)
-Ross & Humbleton APR 2500c
Fixed Armaments: -AM 11 12.7mm chain gun (x2)
-XM 18 wire gun (x2)
Standard Portable Firearms: -Otto/Melala "Boxer" 57mm scattershot
-Royal Ordnance M1108 anti-tank dagger
-GeoTron Electronics GRAW-2 Monomolecular cutter
Points of Interest: -Loaded with a Lambda Driver

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I'd have to pick the ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom...

http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/3069/zgmfx20a5wu.jpg

Manufacturer: Terminal
User: Terminal, Orb Union
Unit type: Prototype Assault Mobile Suit
First Deployment: Cosmic Era 74
Head height: 18.88 meters
Weight: 80.09 metric tons
Special equipment: Phase Shift armor, Neutron Jammer Canceller, Super DRAGOON (Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network) system, hardpoint for docking with METEOR (Mobile suit Embedded Tactical EnfORcer) mobile weapons platform.
Powerplant: Ultracompact Hyper-Deuterion Nuclear Fission Reactor
Armament: MMI-GAU27D 31 mm CIWS x2, MGX-2235 "Callidus" multi-phase beam cannon x1, MA-M02G "Super Lacerta" beam saber x2, MMI-M15E "Xiphias 3" railgun x2, MX2200 beam shield x2, MA-M21KF combinable high-energy beam rifle x2, EQFU-3X Super DRAGOON mobile weapon wings x8 (MA-80V beam assault cannon x1)

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

ommiheaven!

this is a show! hehehe!

well, for me I would drive a Goddess mecha... and a Mobile Suit, let say Freedom, or Justice... or whatever mecha of mobile gundam seed destiny.

Choicing a single mecha to pilot proved to be an arduous task, but I have decided. My mecha would be Weltall from the Xenogears. I realize its not as powerful as some of the others from that game, but the artistry on it's Id mode are the most beautiful I have yet seen. Having all that power bottled up inside, and unleashing it upon an unsuspecting foe would really turn me on. Come on baby light my fire. >;->

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

not sure. something from Armored Core though.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Mine would be either Jehuty from Zone of the enders (two words: ZERO SHIFT) the other choice would be Epyon from gundam wing

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.