Gekkostate's First Banner Contest!

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 4 total items

fluke

fluke

Part-time Vector Artist

Cancel

Welcome to the first Banner contest for Gekkostate, the only Eureka 7 fan group on minitokyo! Everyone is welcome to submit a piece of work if they would like or multiples as well. We will have a 2 week deadline starting today, Saturday, and will end on the 23rd.

Contest Rules:

1. Size 800x400px (strange you say, but I'm so proud of myself I know how to make it so it will resize to fit everyones screen, hehe)
2. These 2 colors have to be featured in the wall (does not have to be prominent) 8db342 - Is a green shade and 3e6690 - a shade of blue (both colors are featured on our group page, and I would like to make it so the banner integrates nicely.)
3. Banner has to have our group name featured on it "Gekkostate."

For submission's, upload your banner to imageshack.us, and pm me with the thumbnail view.

Judging:

1. After all submissions have been entered, the adminstrators of Gekkostate will pick out 6 entries as the best.
2. After the 6 entires have been chosen, we will enter them into a polling contest for all members of minitokyo to participate in and they will choose our new banner.

Prize:

As an added bonus, the winning member will be entitled to moderator status in our group if they so wish. (hehe, whoopidy doo you say...but you are welcome to it of course, no responsibilites).

Alright Minitokyo, have at it!

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/1138/gekkostatebanner6um.jpg

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

Cancel

COOL! I'll definitely enter; I just found some good shots of the Terminus R606 that will go GREAT with the blue of the site!

Good luck to you guys! May the trapar be with you...

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

• Jun 10, 2006
Cancel

Sounds fun! Too bad I probably won't have time to make a good banner. Good luck to all who do enter the conest!

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

Cancel

I don't know a thing about making wallpapers effects n such but I'll try n enter. :D
Now I'll have to think about what I'll do...

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.